The Green and Gold Rugby Show is back for another week, and with the Bledisloe II result, the Wallabies Rugby World Cup Squad announcement and the launch of the NRC, there was a lot to cover this week.
Hugh takes the reins as host of the show this week to cover the squads and silverware up for grabs around all these competitions, and was joined this week by producer Nick W and long time GAGR favourite, Brett McKay.
The Five Burning Questions:
1. What’s the most surprising part about the World Cup squad?
2. What is Cheika’s starting XV on this squad?
3. How far do we think they’ll get?
4. What are you most looking forward to about the NRC in 2019?
5. Which NRC team is looking the most dangerous?