• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Sharks v Tahs, round 7 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
I hope so. Alas, I have drunk from this well before, and found the water unpotable.
It's a big hurdle.

The other side of that is that if we lose on Sunday then we will still be in striking range of all the franchise leaders, except maybe the Sharks.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
<snip>

Now we have imperial honours back maybe we'll see a Sir Will Genia of the Snipe, Sir James Horwill of the Bash, Sir TPN of the Fro, Sir Stephen Moore of the Ruck and Maul

The Kiwis and Soap Dodgers have handed out knighthoods willy nilly to the key people in their RWC winning teams. Can Mr Rabbit retrospectively make Sirs of Nobody and Kick Too Farr Jones, Boy Dwyer and Rod McQueen?

Arise Sir John of the Conversion has a ring to it.

chasmac

Dave Cowper (27)
I'm tipping AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) to have a big game.
Someone in the outside backs will need to step up to fill the void left by Izzy and AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) has been quiet.
Unless he overplays it and forgets how to pass which is a distinct possibility.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
2 hours to kick off. Trying to decide whether I need caffeine or a nap beforehand.

Go the Tahs!

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Absolutely brilliant scramble defence from the Shorks.

Where's the pace AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)?

Tahspark

Ted Thorn (20)
Not always easy to be pumped at 2 am but after my nanny nap I am. Let's go Tahs!

Some good early signs in attack for the Tahs. Sharks scrambling defence excellent to hold the Tahs out.

3-3 after 9 minutes a fair reflection of the ebbs and flows.

Tahspark

Ted Thorn (20)
As expected, plenty of mutual physicality & no shortage of niggle off the ball.

Sharks a perfect 4-4 record with their penalty goals and Foley has missed 2 relatively easy shots.

Sharks 12-3 at H/T. Some signs that the game could open up after the break.

Langthorne

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Dropped ball, attackers isolated too easily, poor kicking out of hand and place kicking. Scrum and lineout shaky.

Very strong defence.

Yes, it looks like the goal kicking will cost us in the end

T

tranquility

Dangerous Sharks bench just mentioned. The Tahs are going to have to pick up the pace if they want to stay in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.