• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Sharks v Tahs, round 7 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Simply not the way for a professional coach to behave. People are calling it passionate blah blah which it is but you put yourself in the limelight.

The media are going to watch him like hawks now and all that creates is risk of distraction.

How can you elect your players to behave themselves on the pitch if yo can't control yourself?

Gone from liking the guy to thinking he is a total asshole in a short space of time.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Ha, Ha, fair call. You got me.. But I don't smash doors and threaten to " fuck people up" in my rage and passion of the game. Even after a skin full of bundy

Then you're not drinking Bundy Rum you girl. Everyone knows it angrys up the blood. Or you've already passed out after the first two.

You girl.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Then you're not drinking Bundy Rum you girl. Everyone knows it angrys up the blood. Or you've already passed out after the first two.

You girl.

Chekia Is this you behind a keyboard calling me a girl trying to vent the $1089 bill sent from the brumbies.
Stop hitting the rum if you can't handle it. It's a big boys spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.