• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Sharks v Tahs, round 7 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
I'd say that if Beale still had the ball it would've been a lot harder to rag doll him like that as Beale would've been prepared for contact.

The major issue is the lateness for me, I don't believe that Steyn couldn't have known that Beale had passed. Steyn just had a brain explosion after copping an earlier high tackle and went ahead with a stupid act.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
As I tweeted to McKay after his roar article: after Horne's swinging arm, everything in that game was a get-square.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Unless there's a recording of the comment I imagine he'll just argue that he didn't say that and just asked them to fucking stop zooming in on him in the coaches box and that there was definitely no threat.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Everyone notice how, in South Africa in particular, the replays of foul play by their own guys seems to happen far less than if anyone else does it?

I'll bet there are copies of that footage - including audio - going to every South African rugby news outlet and Super Rugby coaching team.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
So no Palu, Horne or Alofa

4 Douglas
5 Skelton
6 Potieger
7 Hooper
8 Dennis

14 Cararro

T

tranquility

The Steyn tackle on Beale was completely cowardly. Jersey slinging is the least technical way of stopping someone, if we had more of it - we would truly be the thugs chosen sport.

Hornes attempted tackle was just weird, deserves to chillout for a week. He is a much better player / defender than that.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
He's passionate when he wins and he's passionate when he loses.

Much like you biggsy after a few Bundys.

He's pretty much your kindred spirit (no pun intended) of rugby coaches.

Ha, Ha, fair call... You got me.. But I don't smash doors and threaten to " fuck people up" in my rage and passion of the game. Even after a skin full of bundy

Status
Not open for further replies.