• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds v Highlanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Have to take the kick at goal? That was a bit unlucky for Tanaki as the ball bobbled in the scrum and Frisby didn't pick it up.

For a horrible second I thought Jackson wasn't going to call it.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Clan knock on 1 minute left under desperate Reds pressure.

Reds scrum just needs to hold to win from here.

G

galumay

Well done Reds, any time you find a way to finish ahead of a team as good as the HL's its well done.

I reckon a few of the die hards would have chewed their fingernails down to the knuckle with that second half, but did just enough to hang on!

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
Um I think the officials are well and truely on your side. Even if your team is not

Bullshit.

Irrelevant though. Highlanders played like shit and that's what you get. Even the Reds were determined to throw it away at the end, wtf would they kick the ball away TWICE with one minute to go.

Well done Reds.

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
ACR you got a try/bonus point because of a awful official error and should have had a player in the bin for the neck roll.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Reds stopped playing rugby in that second half, same way the Clan did vs the Tahs, and the same thing happened.

Lots of luck went the Reds way with disallowed Clan tries, then the Clan got a break back with some luck for their tries.

I'll take it as the Reds first win for the year, that first half was the best the Reds have played since 2013.

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
Amazing first half by the Reds. What happened in the second? never take your foot of the gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.