• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds v Bulls: Round 4 - Suncorp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Brandon Paenga-Amosa was good. Nailed every line out, got a couple of scrum penalties, great assist for the third try, very pleasing performance.

A lot to like about this Reds side. The only player I haven't really been impressed with tonight is Nabuli (although your back three has been fantastic under the high ball).

I wouldn't mind seeing Paia'aua back in the side and CFS taking Nabuli's wing next week. Otherwise the scrum, lineout etc. is all looking incredible. Top stuff.

Wilson

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Bench almost cleared and still pulling out scrums like that, gotta love it!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
A lot to like about this Reds side. The only player I haven't really been impressed with tonight is Nabuli (although your back three has been fantastic under the high ball).

I wouldn't mind seeing Paia'aua back in the side and CFS taking Nabuli's wing next week. Otherwise the scrum, lineout etc. is all looking incredible. Top stuff.
I was going to make a comment about Nabuli. Looks like he should run over his opposite but never manages to break tackles.

T

TOCC

Disheartening re the boys? Not for me, it's game strategy and coaching.

Im talking about how they were camped in the Bulls halves for 20mins and then losing possession and coming away with no points, thats always disheartening

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Im talking about been camped in the Bulls halves for 20mins and then losing possession and coming away with no points, thats always disheartening

It is. I just don't think it's the boys. It's Brad.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
NOW let's see Brad strategy to the full. Looong phases. Don't give a shit if we score.

Line out - oops

Wilson

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Travel fatigue looks to be setting in for the bulls, just need to stay settled and we should have this

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.