• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds v Bulls: Round 4 - Suncorp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Need to settle now, hold the bulls out until half time

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

T

TOCC

Yeah that last knock down should have been a penalty.... by the standard that the referees had set in the first 3 rounds

dru

Tim Horan (67)
John Mitchel coaching seems to have built some subtlety. Not exactly Link-like, but he has definitely adjusted structure and game plan between Lions and the Reds.

Reds looking OK.

Wilson

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Yeah that last knock down should have been a penalty.. by the standard that the referees had set in the first 3 rounds
By the standard in this game - Nabuli got done for that one earlier

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

redveincheese

Billy Sheehan (19)
Lucky only to be 4 points down IMO. The back line needs to be unleashed if were going top be a chance here. Either that or tight defense and a war of attrition in the forwards.

T

TOCC

He called a penalty on Nabuli in the first 5 minutes for the same sort of knockdown. Bit of consistency Nutbrown.

Whatever rule they decide to go with i'm happy.... Just officiate it consistently, not haphazardly because its frustrating for the fans.. Lack of consistency over interpretations of the laws is a serious blight on the game at the moment ... Which tells me the referees either aren't educated properly, or the rule book is too complicated to have a consistent understanding of laws.

Reactions: dru

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Now that was a nice try.

Bulls looking shagged across the park. Reds keep this up we could have more.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
OK now the bulls get interesting Boshof off the bench (12 off) moving to 10 and Pollard playing second fly. Mitchel is winding it up!

Bulls now structured like old style Kiwis.

Status
Not open for further replies.