• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Reds v Bulls: Round 4 - Suncorp

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

Don't know whether McDermott on for Tuttle was the right decision, I think Reds need Paia'aua on the field.. There just aren't enough options for the halfback at the moment

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Warner off, looked shagged for 20 mins. Mitchel willing to bring on his young half once we have our bench half on.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
We spend a lot of time, a lot of possession, close to try line. But lack creativity. Better to strike from deep.

Mind you, the opposition cant score without the ball.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
People often quote Lance's defence as the reason he gets the nod over Cooper but what else is interesting to see is that he's probably made more linebreaks in the last three rounds than Cooper has in the last three years.

He's a genuine running threat, which all 9s and 10s have to be, lest the defence discount them and drift out each time.

T

TOCC

Ahh boys thats disheartening, Reds had massive amounts of possession, needed to take some points away from that

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
How good has Jono Lance been tonight ? So sad heading to the uk when showing some of the best form I have seen in recent seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he's been great this season in general.

Definitely a real shame to lose one of the only viable Wallaby 10 back ups overseas, but it is what it is. More tests for our 10 depth to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.