• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

who f*cks you off? why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Every open side cheats. That's there job, I saw pocock slow down the ball at the Ruck a lot last year. But 99% of his steals were legal. Richey bends ( breaks) every law in the book but that's what makes him one of the best opensides of all time. Welcome to the game of rugby. Do you think the irb would award player of the year to a genuine cheat? And I personally think pocock deserved it more. Richey was just in a better team.

Anyway david smith really pisses me off. Brilliant pace and should score a lot more try's then he does but he drops the ball all the fucking time. I hope he learns how to catch this year.

Shepard ATM too!!

Go the force!!!!

hughkh

Bob McCowan (2)
Its got too be Julian Dupuy, for his eye gouging and Martin Johnson for just being a tool.
In fact any player who eye gouges is a disgrace and should be banned from rugby for at least 2 years.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Ashton for winning try of the year. Good finisher but any number of players would have scored that try. And he is English.

Go the force!!!!

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
Ashton for winning try of the year. Good finisher but any number of players would have scored that try. And he is English.

I think it was a great try with some great work from the English players but even when I was watching it live I thought the turnover was fucking suspect and it was certainly the point of no return in terms of an Aussie win (not that it would have been TOO likely anyway).

Great try, suspect turnover leading to Ashton's try in the same faze. That's my view.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
I think it was a great try with some great work from the English players but even when I was watching it live I thought the turnover was fucking suspect and it was certainly the point of no return in terms of an Aussie win (not that it would have been TOO likely anyway).

Great try, suspect turnover leading to Ashton's try in the same faze. That's my view.

I was going too talk about the rape that occurred on Genia but I thought it would be a bit sour.
The one where Beal stepped 3 guys should have one

Go the force!!!!

C

carter1

Declan Kidney- picking munster players who are past it.
Burger and Henrik Brussow- bastards.
Paul Wallace
Steve Borthwick
Keith Earls
Morne Steyn
Ogara

Reido

Sydney Middleton (9)
I tell you who fucks me off. These bastards who control the media rights of this sport. There is no information out there as to who will be broadcasting the New Super competition. How does this bullshit happen? It wasn't the perfect situation over here in the states last year, but we got a lot of super 14 games and all the internationals. Now we aren't getting shit!!!!! When I say that, we are going to get the vegas 7's woo hoo and the world cup delayed. There are a lot of great matches between now and then. This is honestly ridiculous. For a world wide sport not to be broadcast to the world is retarded.

Can someone please prove me wrong and tell me there is company out there with the media rights?

Reido

Sydney Middleton (9)
Cheers TOCC, I'm feeling much better now, unless it's all BS about the Directv channel 490.

Status
Not open for further replies.