• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

who f*cks you off? why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
I always used to hate Latham. Earlier in his career he tended to shine more for the reds than he did in gold. Used to shit me. Got over it in the end and can see he became one of the best of the decade, but that early view coloured my opinion for a while.
I wanted to slap Sheehan often enough too.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Most soccer players from different leagues all over the world but Drogba of Chelsea & Kevin Muscat from the Melbourne Victory probably piss me off more than most.

In Rugby i'd have to say Jimmy Cowan, Richie McCaw, Josh Valentine, Jeremey Paul & Kiwi supporters who sit down for other nations anthems.

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
ahhh c'mon bruce theres gotta be someone u dont like
im gunna have to add ricky januarie... dirty player whos always the one to push someone in the back, hit them when their down or fishhook mortlock those years ago. another one of those "biggest-little guys" like brett sheehan whos like a yappy handbag dog- if u cant see him u can hear him- annoying lil bastard

Jethro Tah

Bob Loudon (25)
When I was growing up I was taught that if you can't say something nice about someone then don't saying anything, hence his name alone is all:

Richard Lowe

Henry

Bill Watson (15)
Greg Growden
Johnny Wilkinson
Chris Ashton
Dan Carter
Richie Mcaw
Francois Steyn

Sums it up...

R

Richard D. James

Dylan Hartley. Complete dickhead.

Yes! I don't know if it's the smugness, the arrogance or the niggle but complete dickhead is correct.

Also, Rory Kockett! God I hate that guy, so punchable.

Status
Not open for further replies.