• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

who f*cks you off? why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Not this time, Paarl ;)

Sick of seeing him tackle blokes around the chops.
Nee Boewt, JP is a bit of a sleeping one. I have seen much worse in my life time then JP Pietersen. True as nannies. :lmao:

Some mention Schalkie and Bakkies, can understand them but vokket JP Pietersen. No way. :lmao:

H

Hartman

Ricky Januarie
Waratahs supporters
Quade Cooper
Berrick Barnes... can't believe this hasn't been mentioned yet
Peter DeVilliers

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Ricky Januarie
Waratahs supporters
Quade Cooper
Berrick Barnes... can't believe this hasn't been mentioned yet
Peter DeVilliers
Got news for you Boetie, look like we still isnt rid of Bolla.

I agree with Cooper, he is vokken arrogant but he is good also. I thought being the Poms bicthes in rugby and cricket would fuck you lot off the most at the moment but nee, they'll rather blame the Saffer refs and Expats. It aint even funny.

T

TheTruth

The FRIGGIN RAIN in Qld and the terrible loss of life, especially the kids - thoughts are with the families

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
Nee Boewt, JP is a bit of a sleeping one. I have seen much worse in my life time then JP Pietersen. True as nannies. :lmao:

Completely agree, he's by no means the worst. But it's "who f*cks you off" - for some reason JP always grinds my gears.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Brian Habana
Bakkas Botha
Johnny Wilkinson
Shalk Burger

I know, heavily weighted with Saffa's, noting against them in general, just those three really! (please ignore my spelling of the names as well)

Google.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Francois Steyn - selfish show pony
Bakkas Botha - fantastic lock, but an idiot

Toddy

Chris McKivat (8)
David Pocock. Biggest cheat in the game today.

John Philip Botha. Too dirty for todays game.

Joe Rokocoko. Seems to get picked even when his form is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.