• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

who f*cks you off? why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ru1906

Frank Row (1)
Alan Jones

Alan Jones deserves to be highlighted in this thread for the crap he spews out every time he opens his mouth eg at yesterday at the Rebels' function. The worst part is many people consider him a journalist where in fact he is nothing but a paid lobbyist and a bully who abuses his power.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
Rod Macqueen.
living a couple of decades behind the times and still called a genius.
we won the 99 world cup with league influence, last night he went back to the well and the tahs had already got piped water.

Spewn

Alex Ross (28)
So-called rugby supporters who spend most of a game climbing the stairs to get in a queue for a beer, standing in a queue for a beer, going back down the stairs, minutes later climbing the stairs to get in a queue for a piss, standing in a queue to take a piss, pissing (with a nervous delay), going back down the stairs, and on each occasion blocking your view (usually when a fight starts or a try is scored), and probably watching about half the game and then telling their mates what a great game it was (usually Waratah supporters wearing an untucked blue Ben Sherman shirt and jeans or visiting kiwi fans wearing a faded canes jersey, scarf and ABs beanie, singing songs in a pissed incoherent voice that were hits ten years ago).

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
So-called rugby supporters who spend most of a game climbing the stairs to get in a queue for a beer, standing in a queue for a beer, going back down the stairs, minutes later climbing the stairs to get in a queue for a piss, standing in a queue to take a piss, pissing (with a nervous delay), going back down the stairs, and on each occasion blocking your view (usually when a fight starts or a try is scored), and probably watching about half the game and then telling their mates what a great game it was (usually Waratah supporters wearing an untucked blue Ben Sherman shirt and jeans or visiting kiwi fans wearing a faded canes jersey, scarf and ABs beanie, singing songs in a pissed incoherent voice that were hits ten years ago).

well at least there contributing to the local economy, whilst also not rewording barmy army songs.

Chauncey

Peter Burge (5)
Money Bill Williams

The biggest self promoting, greedy and egotistical simpleton in the modern era of bogan entertainment.

Whooohoooo......it's choice hey bro!!!!!

Big Paddy

Bob McCowan (2)
I hate that prick that waves the flag about on the field when England come out of the tunnel at Twickenham. Does his carer at least get free tickets to bring him along?

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
"The Back page" especially after the recent show tonight which will be the last time I watch it. Paul Kent, Brian Taylor, Gibson and Birmingham all putting the boot into Rugby stating everyone who follows Rugby is bored with it, that no one cares and pulling apart the freakish kick from Cooper to Ioane. Not one positive word about the game. They also like to put the boot into other minority sports such as hockey and also womens sports, unless the women are attractive in which case they'll talk about "how pretty is she, she is a looker". How the f&%k that show passes as a sports show is beyond me.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
"The Back page" especially after the recent show tonight which will be the last time I watch it. Paul Kent, Brian Taylor, Gibson and Birmingham all putting the boot into Rugby stating everyone who follows Rugby is bored with it, that no one cares and pulling apart the freakish kick from Cooper to Ioane. Not one positive word about the game. They also like to put the boot into other minority sports such as hockey and also womens sports, unless the women are attractive in which case they'll talk about "how pretty is she, she is a looker". How the f&%k that show passes as a sports show is beyond me.

back that 100% and will throw in an extra vote for birmingham. the shit he throws out while he reacts like he hasnt heard the story before is just utter unfunny crap. if your going to a comedian say somthing that will cause people other than mike gibson to laugh. we know you can do a ray warren impression but it aint 1995 anymore and there are people discussing something.

Spewn

Alex Ross (28)
back that 100% and will throw in an extra vote for birmingham. the shit he throws out while he reacts like he hasnt heard the story before is just utter unfunny crap. if your going to a comedian say somthing that will cause people other than mike gibson to laugh. we know you can do a ray warren impression but it aint 1995 anymore and there are people discussing something.

But there is a point to calling the teams Cheetahs etc without identifying where they are from. Or is rugby so insular that they don't care.

bryce

Darby Loudon (17)
Players I love to hate:

Dylan Hartley - dirty, and plays for England. And is yet another foreigner playing for England in one of their sporting teams

Bakkies Botha, Schalk Burger - no need to explain

Chris Ashton - that stupid, arrogant dive he does. And I'm sick of reading in the press over here about how he's the greatest winger alive. I was at that game at Twickenham. But I missed his try, I was lining up for a piss - and had been since the half time whistle blew! There were a lot of angry people in that line up.
Actually, pretty much the entire England team. Although I can't say I hate Wilkinson. He's too boring to hate.

Opposition player I admire and wished was playing for the wallabies:
Brad Thorn

WESTCOMBE RANGER

Allen Oxlade (6)
That great Kiwi double act Tana Umaga and Kevin Mealamu. No further comment on them necessary,but suffice to say they make all other candidates for this thread's dirty player award seem like choirboys. They weren't even men enough to admit to or apologise - probably felt that they might choke on 'Humble Pie' . Lowest of the low.

D

Dunnman

That great Kiwi double act Tana Umaga and Kevin Mealamu. No further comment on them necessary,but suffice to say they make all other candidates for this thread's dirty player award seem like choirboys. They weren't even men enough to admit to or apologise - probably felt that they might choke on 'Humble Pie' . Lowest of the low.

What do they need to admit? That they were cleaning out at a ruck and some idiot fell over himself.

Sounds like you need to eat some "get a brain pie".

Bullrush

Geoff Shaw (53)

Bahahahaha....Brian O'Driscoll to apologise to the rugby world for being such a cry-baby about getting injured playing a contact sport.

I used to like him before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.