• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

who f*cks you off? why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HodgoBerro

Bill Watson (15)
The Bulls.
Matt Giteau
Tom Carter
Bryan Habana
Stephen Donald - after HKG, no respect gained.

Not having to explain the rest.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Politicians.

I reckon close the thread. But remember, shit happens. Even in context.

:)

Bruce Ross

Ken Catchpole (46)
I'm a bit over this thread.

Is it lockable?

Or is that too harsh?

I think of it as being a bit like a grease trap, Reg. If we can have all of the bile collected here the rest of the forum can be about what distinguishes G & G R from other rugby forums.

T

TOCC

I think of it as being a bit like a grease trap, Reg. If we can have all of the bile collected here the rest of the forum can be about what distinguishes G & G R from other rugby forums.

debating the merits of calling Tom Carter a professional rugby player?? ;)

T

TOCC

agreed, little bit hard to control those sort of 'debates'(if you could call it that)

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Maybe it will keep the bile localised to one thread; so the other threads will benefit.

I hate people who stand up in front of you when somebody is about to score and you miss it; then after you have communicated your displeasure they do it the next time too.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
woah woah Lee. settle down. You're not waratahjesus.

Why don't you turn off the computer and go outside fore a calming walk.

Richo

John Thornett (49)
Maybe it will keep the bile localised to one thread; so the other threads will benefit.

I hate people who stand up in front of you when somebody is about to score and you miss it; then after you have communicated your displeasure they do it the next time too.

You don't sit behind me at the SFS, do you?

RugbyFuture

Lord Logo

I only stand up when the person in front of me stands up, usually because the person in front of them stand up.....etc...

T

TOCC

I only stand up when the person in front of me stands up, usually because the person in front of them stand up.....etc...

thats like me and 4m tall banners... i only hold mine up if the kid in front of me waves his 20cm flag

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Maybe you should change the name of the thread to what pisses you off at a game.

It is a bit harsh, at the end of the day all these guys mentioned are playing top level rugby for a reason.

But I still really dislike Ashton. Lol

Go the force!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.