• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Western Force 2025

seabasss

Frank Row (1)
Are we maybe overlooking Reesjan Pasitoa? I think he has looked awesome in the limited times we have seen him. Very dynamic player. Him at 12 could be a great option. Unfortunate he has had a bad run of injuries.

Tomthumb

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Are we maybe overlooking Reesjan Pasitoa? I think he has looked awesome in the limited times we have seen him. Very dynamic player. Him at 12 could be a great option. Unfortunate he has had a bad run of injuries.
With the amount of players we have that fall into this boat, I'm wondering if it's just bad luck and not poor training methods. Guys like Jack Dempsey were constantly injured over here and then move overseas and become ironmen

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
With the amount of players we have that fall into this boat, I'm wondering if it's just bad luck and not poor training methods. Guys like Jack Dempsey were constantly injured over here and then move overseas and become ironmen
Reesjan has been well cared for as he is young and has heaps of potential. Recovered well from his knee recon and suffered a badly dislocated elbow in the 2024 pre-season. He's been a top performer for Perth Bayswater in Club Rugby. Good to see him back and hopefully active in the RSA Spring Tour. He adds a lot of depth to some key positions (FH, Centre, FB) and has a real physical presence.

Tazzmania

Johnnie Wallace (23)
I am absolutely stoked that Reed Princep has been signed.

Workman like player, tough as nails, but a great person on and off the field.

With Tizzano and Stewart, they consistently had the best stats for the Force week in week out.

Tomthumb

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Reesjan has been well cared for as he is young and has heaps of potential. Recovered well from his knee recon and suffered a badly dislocated elbow in the 2024 pre-season. He's been a top performer for Perth Bayswater in Club Rugby. Good to see him back and hopefully active in the RSA Spring Tour. He adds a lot of depth to some key positions (FH, Centre, FB) and has a real physical presence.
I'm well aware he's a young talent. But he's seemingly always injured