• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs 2025

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
The Tahs have no coach on the ground until August and have often not announced signings until later in the year

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Let’s not pretend that renting in Randwick, Mascot or even somewhere in Maroubra is not viable even for a fringe Super Rugby player especially if they can share apartments- we’re not talking Paddington, Double Bay or Vaucluse.

It's probably an error I have made here, though I don't think Randwick or Maroubra are locations I would hunt on a budget. But you are right you don't need to target Vaucluse.

In the mean time the Tahs don't seem to be landing players they might want.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Still hopeful for (and frankly expecting something similar to):

1. Bell / Kailea / HTS
2. Porecki / Heaven / Dobbins
3. Tupou / Talakai / Holz
4. Lee-Warner / Daly
5. Amotosero / Sinclair
6. Leota / Di Staso
7. Gamble / Wilkin
8. Gleeson / Talataina
9. Gordon / Wilson
10. Edmed / Bowen
11. Lancaster / Reilly
12. Foketi / Walton
13. Kellaway / Pietsch
14. Suali'i / Saunders
15. Jorgenson / Kane
Well that lasted didn't it. Lancaster has apparently already signed for the Reds.

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
That was Anderson. I think Lancaster would be an outside back too many and would be better at the Tah's
You could very much say that about him joining the tahs too. Either the Force or the Brumbies would be the best bet for him getting game time and spreading the talent around.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
It's probably an error I have made here, though I don't think Randwick or Maroubra are locations I would hunt on a budget. But you are right you don't need to target Vaucluse.

In the mean time the Tahs don't seem to be landing players they might want.
They train at Daceyville, with the new tunnels it is 20 minutes from my place in Drummoyne to Maroubra, and that gets better when they are finished

You will only need to add another 10 minutes for a load of the lower north shore as well when that tunnel is finished as well