• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs 2025

Derpus

Nathan Sharpe (72)
I own a flat in Drummoyne, it is not cheap, FP.I lived in Paddington 10 years, Balmain later 10 years, and well before that lower north shore for about 6. I’ve also worked in Development in lower north shore, over the river, and Zetland. (And west)

it’s not cheap. Btw the tunnel through Balmain is a disaster and anywhere that way is a bad choice for Waratah training.

Mate with respect, your ideas of what is reasonable living cost, and mine - well they diverge.
Why you support Reds for?

scrans21

Ward Prentice (10)
Not sure the Tahs need more wingers, despite how good Lancaster is. He'll be competing with Pietsch, Reilly, Sua'ali'i, Kellaway and Jorgensen for a spot. Would have made more sense for him to go to the Brumbies or Force. Either way, hope he goes well.

With Salakai-Loto coming to gods country, it wouldn't shock me to see Blyth make the move down south, which hopefully would shore up your lock stocks a bit more.

Pass it to Dunning!

Bob Loudon (25)
Not sure the Tahs need more wingers, despite how good Lancaster is. He'll be competing with Pietsch, Reilly, Sua'ali'i, Kellaway and Jorgensen for a spot. Would have made more sense for him to go to the Brumbies or Force. Either way, hope he goes well.

With Salakai-Loto coming to gods country, it wouldn't shock me to see Blyth make the move down south, which hopefully would shore up your lock stocks a bit more.
Sua'ali'i, Kellaway and Jorgensen all play different positions too, and I think Reilly is probably a bench option at best. Lancaster is probably a better prospect than Pietsch and maybe Jorgensen at this point.

Jimmyjam

Watty Friend (18)
Sua'ali'i, Kellaway and Jorgensen all play different positions too, and I think Reilly is probably a bench option at best. Lancaster is probably a better prospect than Pietsch and maybe Jorgensen at this point.
I expect that one of Kellaway or Sua'ali'i will play 13. I also suspect that Jorgensen will be rotated in-between starting and bench due to his age and injury history. So threequarters and FB would in my opinion be 11. Pietsch. 12. Foketi. 13. Sua'ali'i. 14. Lancaster 15. Kellaway with 22. Walton and 23. Jorgensen. Very Solid....