• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies v Wales, 6 July

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Devils advocate, it's easier to have Taniela start and be gassed after 30 minutes than it is to have Alan injured 20 minutes in and an undercook Taniela has to play 60 minutes.

Can't the starting THP return to the field if the bench THP is injured? That scenario is a problem whoever starts.

Yoda

Johnnie Wallace (23)
You’d hope so anything less than that would be disappointing
At least they aren’t playing at the Olympic Stadium! That place is a joke to watch rugby and a half empty stadium is soulless … hoping the Sydney people and Welsh enjoy a great game at a full SFS.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Unlike any of the other "6's", none of them are capable of playing 7.

Outside of Fraser, is there even a back up "7" there?
Tom Hooper is capable of playing 7, amd has done so at test level. He might not be the best, nor perhaps not as good as Liam at the spot, but he has certainly done it.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Fuck the poverty seats are only fiddy bucks maybe I'll torture myself and my wife by attending.
See if you can find any restricted view tickets. The last ones I got were in the platinum section and the restricted viewing was that the edge of the handrail meant you couldn’t see part of the dead ball area.

Attachments

• IMG_9013.jpeg
    IMG_9013.jpeg
    985.9 KB · Views: 37

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Oof that seems very dice rolley. Think my wife would be even less impressed with the view of a cement pillar than she is with view of a dismal Australian rugby side.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Oof that seems very dice rolley. Think my wife would be even less impressed with the view of a cement pillar than she is with view of a dismal Australian rugby side.
I would be getting there Derps. Wallaby supporters should be feeling a bit confident I think.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Should have put Kellaway at 15 and don't think we would lose much by having T.Wright on the wing. I wonder if Schmidt is planning to let Wright run and have Kellaway backing up at 15 in the case of a counterattack.
I do like the finishers, fast and competent within the limits of what we have on offer.
This is clearly, not the ideal solution, Tom Wright, has proven this year to be the best fullback in Oz, and one of the best in Super Rugby.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
This is clearly, not the ideal solution, Tom Wright, has proven this year to be the best fullback in Oz, and one of the best in Super Rugby.

So you keep saying, Tomikin. I look forward to Wright fullfilling your expectations. He is one of the more experienced Wallabies on the field so holds quite a leadership role.

In the mean time It is good to have Kellaway available should something unexpected happen.