• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Wallabies v Wales, 6 July

dru

Tim Horan (67)
The stadium is new so I haven't been to it (though have been to it's predecessor). Give it 30 mins though. Drinks before/after on Oxford Street. If you're going by train you'll need to allow a good 20 mins walk.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
So looking at pictures of the stadium, am I right to assume that my limited budget and distance from the field should actually keep me dry?

Watching y’all’s match against the All Blacks from last season. I can confirm that I don’t have the slightest ideas about the penalties being called

You are not at all on your own.

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
Rugby keeps throwing curveballs doesn’t it.

I think most of us Reds fans wouldn’t have been surprised if he had been overlooked as captain a few years ago in favour of Tate on his own or possible McReight. Even more so I was expecting a potential change in leadership under Kiss. Mostly just due to his injury run and the Reds back row depth.

Now he’s about to be a starting Wallaby and captain. (Yes I know he’s already capped).

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Wright starting at 6. Lolesio at 10, Lynagh on bench, Pietsch on wing.

This is me filling in the gaps:
1. Slipper
2. Faessler
3. Ala'alatoa
4. Frost
5. Salakaia-Loto
6. Wright
7. McReight
8. Valetini
9. White
10. Lolesio
11. Pietsch
12. Paisami
13. Flook
14. Kellaway
15. Wright
16. Pollard
17. Hodgman
18. Tupou
19. Williams
20. Hooper
21. McDermott
22. Lynagh
23. Daugunu

rugbyAU

Colin Windon (37)
Surprising re. Wright but not a bad decision, just hope the merry go round of Wallabies captains stops.

I'd have Donaldson on the bench over Lynagh

Agree with Peitsch starting

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
I can't find any reference to Lolesio or Lynagh in my version either. Maybe Panda was asked to rein it in a bit by the editor.

Sword of Justice

Phil Hardcastle (33)
I may be in the minority but I have always been impressed by Pietsch live. He’s a Rob Horne type player with very good fundamentals in contact. Wright did dominate a few hit ups this year and Kellaway is safe in contact but not in the same manner as Pietsch. He’s very different from those two so could complement them playing as a full time winger whereas they will be swinging out the back almost certainly.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Pietsch is a worse call than Wright if true. I have a few doubts but Wright has undoubtedly been in good form and has all the skills.

Pietsch has pace and is reasonably physical but otherwise is lacking in all of the skills of a top line winger.