• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

TRC 2016: Matches not involving Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
The Pumas have done well but they've come out at a million mph and are already running out of gas. As much as I'd love to see them get this scalp I think they will implode in the 2nd half.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
9 PK against the NZL team so far.

I recall that Sir Clive's Soap Dodgers at their prime in the RWC 2003 leadup targeted 10 penalties for the whole game. NZL need to lift their game.

Sanchez misses a PK and it is oranges with the score at 24 - 19 top NZL.

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
If the BILs tours are shortened and the Argies keep up their form, I reckon you boys will be waiting 16 years for the next cash injections.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
The Pumas have done well but they've come out at a million mph and are already running out of gas. As much as I'd love to see them get this scalp I think they will implode in the 2nd half.

Man, maybe the Boks aren't as bad as everyone thinks if the Pumas can play like this.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
Argentina showing just how woeful Australia have been over the last 6 tests. Larkham should be taking notes. That is actually how to attack, you know our team actually going PAST the gain line, passing the ball in front of the receiver, who can actually catch it and more importantly having support players in place to receive the ball.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Man, maybe the Boks aren't as bad as everyone thinks if the Pumas can play like this.
Yeah, but in the game thread v the boks the question was asked - how come the soup team of largely the same blokes is barely competitive?

Wilson

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Argentina are really embarrassing the commitment of our players and the quality of our coaching.

This may sound like QLD bias, bit I really miss link right now.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Argentina have done well here and showed some endeavour.

But let's not overrate what we're seeing.

They're still going to get pumped by a large margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.