• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Super Rugby Rd. 7. Rebels v Hurricanes at AAMI Park, Friday 30th @ 7.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
May or may not have touched the line, but the fullback should've taken that to sure of it.

EDIT: Actually I think it was the first five. Guess that's what happens when you let players from lesser positions take up the custodian's role.

Derpus

Nathan Sharpe (72)
May or may not have touched the line, but the fullback should've taken that to sure of it.

EDIT: Actually I think it was the first five. Guess that's what happens when you let players from lesser positions take up the custodian's role.
Guys played fullback plenty.

Derpus

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Fuck me. I turn it on to see Rebels 19-8 up. Nekminnut conceded two of the weakest tries they've conceded ever. Better turn it back off.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Gees how good is that crowd.....and deserved for so far what has been great match....Rebels fan should believe they have the goods to win this with the quality of their bench....so sick of hearing this crap about being happy if get within 7 points etc...you want your side to win...and with talent Rebels have on their books they have this in spades...so WTF is this about accepting second best...
Go the Rebels as would love to see some NZ arrogance eat some humble pie for a change....

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Fuck me. I turn it on to see Rebels 19-8 up. Nekminnut conceded two of the weakest tries they've conceded ever. Better turn it back off.

Rebels defense on the wings is just about non existent. If Koriobete continues to play like this, his Wallaby spot will be gone.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Rebels defense on the wings is just about non existent. If Koriobete continues to play like this, his Wallaby spot will be gone.

That's the defensive plan. Give away the outside man and let the cover defence take him. Koroibete has made a number of cover tackles.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Mafi what a legend...and what is worse Rebels can't resign him next year as I understand current foreign marquee rules....if I do understand that correctly I still don't understand the stupidity of those rules....

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
He also had a very bad miss on Lam. Coming from behind, he should have been able to nail that tackle. Also, on a couple of occasions he has been beaten to the ball on the ground by Canes' players who look a lot more intent on winning possession. Both Koriobete and English have been less than impressive so far this game.

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Hardwick comes on for Mafi at halftime, think that's a fair move by Wessels. Mafi would've been a liability after all his running.

Status
Not open for further replies.