• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Super Rugby AU Qualifying Final Brumbies v Force

Happy

Alex Ross (28)
Always going to be a red. Shoulder to the head with no arms Berry had no choice. It’s a shame but at least he can be replaced after 20 minutes.

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
That's really harsh. It's good that cracking down on head contact is happening, but that's a brutal call :(

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Shiggins and others, I feel for you guys.

That card was the end of the game for you guys. I really enjoyed the first half.
It's a shame mate. He wasn't even the tackler. He wasn't even moving forward. He clearly dropped his head forward into his shoulder which is mitigation. It's a bugger the game can be ruined from stuff like this. At least it's 20min and not they whole game. This is the reason they started the 20min rule.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
I agree, he was in the process of being tackled. But don’t blame Berry. That is the mandate all year.

Shoulder to head, that’s a red.

It also rhymes.
Not with mitigation. He was falling and his head dropped into his shoulder.

Equalizer

Trevor Allan (34)
Don't gift this game to the Brumbies for a perceived better finals confrontation against the Reds. Force competing their asses off. Come on boys!

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Don't gift this game to the Brumbies for a perceived better finals confrontation against the Reds. Force competing their assessment off. Come on boys!
I think they have something left but the defence has been so good. Going to 14 men for 20min now is Gona be hard. Unless we hold onto the ball I would say hold the ball win penalties.

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
The Force are genuinely dangerous tonight, they're not leaving anything out there. This'll end either 30-10 to Brumbies, or 15-12 to the Force.

Fucking up scrum moments like that is not boding well for the Brumbies. I'm almost cheering for the Force at this point...

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
How many high tackles are going to go in penalised ? Brumbies have tackled above the shoulders so often

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
Force are going to win this, unless the Brumbies can get Wright or Muirhead into some space.

Force seem to have every other option covered.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Is this commentry team crazy ? He was clearly in touch. Even in normal speed you could see it. Not too mention the forward pass from white leading up to it