• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Super Rugby AU Qualifying Final Brumbies v Force

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
All-week coverage from the West Australian is good for Rugby in WA.

West.jpg

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Good, mild conditions for the game tonight. Should be a cracker with two very different styles and game plans on display.

Any updates on whether FLW (Fergus Lee-Warner) will start? Two heavy hitters in FLW (Fergus Lee-Warner) (ball running) and Valetini (defence) going against each other would be a highlight.

Brumbies should have an advantage after having a rest last weekend while the Force surpassed themselves in getting the win over the Reds. That performance might well take an edge off their game tonight.

On his excellent form this year, TK will be sorely missed.

Expect the Brumbies wider game will prevail after a fairly even matchup in the forwards. I am quietly confident the Brumbies will meet the Reds again next week.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Like most neutrals I just want to see a good high quality game to showcase super rugby Au.

Been a good season with ‘largely’ a good number of good quality games where even the tahs in recent weeks shown good improvement which hopefully bodes well for Trans Tasman.

Brumbies should win but brumbies will need to be on their game as am sure the Force will be up for it.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
I guess I'm not neutral - definitely behind the Force here. It's unlikely though and Brumbies deserve favouritism.

I'll be barracking for the Force all the same.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Super exited for the force. My biggest worry for the force is that the Brumbies are so clinicle. They will play a right game and earn the right to play running rugby. Last time we played we got penalised off the field. Force need to fix that.

If the force win it's bad news for Aussie rugby. Great news for WA Rugby but bad news for Aussie rugby. If force win I can't see the wallabies doing great this year.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
The best part of the forces game all year has been defence. It's won them all gejur games. They didn't get it right the last time they played the Brumbies.