• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC QF2: England v France (W Pool B v RU Pool A)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
France are in f**k yes!!!!

Note: I've got to say I have to eat my words when I said Sheridan being gone wouldn't have too much effect on the Pommy scrum, they've missed him IMO. Sorry for underestimating you Mr Sheridan.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Tryt France, Im calling it now, Eng look gone already

I'm not calling it just yet. If there is one team that knows how to drag its sorry arsehole over the line even when they looked totally crap & undeserved of victory its the poms.

Update: France in again WTF!!? LOL this is awesome can they keep it up? Can England hang in there & claw their way back? I still think they can.

Score as of 31:44, 16-0 FRA

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
Yeah, I'm gonna call it now. England don't have the firepower to score tries, and they don't have the back-line defence to hold France on the fringes.

B

BRIX

Dear Lièvremont's mustache,

Sorry for doubting you.

Regards,

BRIX en bleu

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Bondi Kiwi is hating on the poms at the breakdown. But I think it's deserved. The Rosbifs went into the game with the idea of slowing down the French ball with just 3 or 4 at the ruck, and for the rest to fan out. It worked until Steve decided to ping 'em every time.

Don't see England having the scoring power from here.

jollyswagman

Ron Walden (29)
Viva la froggies......more of the same please. It has been quite while since I have enjoyed three halves of footy so much. I don't think England are done but would love to see the frogs run away with it.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
While I am behind the frogs here, its good to see the poms throwing it around a bit

B

BRIX

Harinordoquy & Rougerie are playing like days of old. The selection of Parra at 10 is inconsequential - weight is being distributed equally.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Poms in.

Good early use of the bench by Johnson when it was obvious guys werent doing the job. Lets hope Deans is watching as well.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
french discipline starting to deteriorate and the poms are in. I hope the missed kicks from the 1st half don't come back to haunt france.

B

BRIX

Trinh-Duc my favorite Vietnamese Frenchman playing some smart football. Picomoles needs to go on for Pascal Pape you would think. Walshy letting England in the game.

B

BRIX

Clear hands in the ruck from Moody the cock lather. 15 out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.