• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

RWC 2011 - Pool D - Fiji, Namibia, Wales, South Africa, Samoa

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
Should be a easy ride for the Wallabies, they just need to pitch up.

Williams is a doss, he cost his team the WC. Still cant believe Brussouw did not took him to the cleaners. Well done Samoa, now go home and do your haka kaka.

Owens was horse shite. Its vokken frustrating watching the like of Mark Lawrense, Peypler and Berry in the CC and this idiots on the WC stage.

Not only cant Owens position himself on the field, the AR had to help him out in two incidents, so no way he would see forward passes and the likes. His player management is kak, his voice irritate the shite out of me.

He made mistakes to both sides and to try and say he helped only the Saffers in this one is probably the statement of the year.

Good we had the close one with the quaters looming. Hope we return to a massive bench like against Wales.

Take your racist, culturally insensitive crap somewhere else.

I'd actually back Paul Williams against any of those players you named if they were to go toe to toe.

#1?

Larry Dwyer (12)
Barnes was good to the Saffers in the Wales game. Maybe he was trying to even the ledger. Do not rate Barnes or Owens for the Final or Semis as Ref or AR.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Take your racist, culturally insensitive crap somewhere else.

I'd actually back Paul Williams against any of those players you named if they were to go toe to toe.
Oh now I am a racist, why dont you rather vok to your pelle on TSF, they like your type of tune.

P

potjiekos

Can't refute that on several occassions, when Samoa had go forward ball, their supporting players at the ruck had an uncanny habit of pulling in, holding on or tackling potential defenders (Brussouw's stretched jersey comes to mind!) thus creating attacking corridors (ala richie mccaw style!!) for their ball carrier....

"...spoilt beyond measure..... some beautiful unbiased commentary.... coupled with a vast array of replays, shot from every possible angle... " - potjiekos

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Parl what great point were you trying to make saying "go home and take your haka kaka"
See now I am a racist becuae I qoute them to go home with their Haka Kaka. It have absolute vokkel to do with racism, vokkel, zip. Maybe a bit insensitive. Leon Shuscher have actually a rugby song "We havent got a haka but we do the Toy Kaka" and Mandela havent arrested him at all. Sure you know the meaning of Haka?

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
The website voted MOTM is probably the dumbest thing ever.

They did this in the FIFA World Cup too.

Schalkie probably deserved it. He havent played much rugby before the WC but he sure is flying around all over the show and off loading/distributing well. That try saving tackle was epic.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Parl what great point were you trying to make saying "go home and take your haka kaka"

by the way you and your TSF lot banned me first up for racism when I posted if they replace the Bok emblem they could call the Bokke tube lips. Now tell me what the fuck have that to do with race? Vokol , think you lot have more race issues then we.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
I didn't call you a racist, I found what you wrote had a racist undertone to it and is insensitive to something that the Samoan race find culturally significant and important to their heritage. Given the tone of the rest of the post and your other posts you are fired up, fair enough rugby does that to people, but those comments were not necessary.

I will go back to TSF and I'll come back here, and then I'll go back to TSF and then visit here and keep doing so for many years to come. Paarl it doesn't always have to be about "them at TSF and their ways".

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Schalkie probably deserved it. He havent played much rugby before the WC but he sure is flying around all over the show and off loading/distributing well. That try saving tackle was epic.

I don't think that Burger was a bad MOTM choice. I just think the general concept of a website voted MOTM is a pretty dumb system. It often becomes more of a popularity contest than an objective view of the game.

#1?

Larry Dwyer (12)
Pardon my ignorance but what is TSF where everyone is supposed to go to?

Is it The Sheep F^*^^&ers? Pretty rude if it is.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
Just watching the 1st half again, the first 10 minutes was played at a great pace by both sides. Habana finish was superb, and the ball retention by Manu was excellent.

Bok defence superb. Just saw a Melbourne storm like head high by JP

Status
Not open for further replies.