• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Round 7 - Brumbies v Reds, GIO Stadium, Canberra Sat 8th Apr @ 7:45PM AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammertimethere

Trevor Allan (34)
Agree. Ironically he may have been making his Super Rugby debut tonight for the Reds if he stayed here.

Good luck to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He made his starting debut last year for the Reds after the inexplicable decision to pick Jack Tuttle who then was injured. Banks started the next week.

We should have hung onto him rather than got Maranta

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
^^ good point. Forgot about that. And looked good too.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Think there'l only be about 5 points in it one way or the other. Probably depends which side finishes the strongest.

T

TOCC

Moses Sorovi coming off the Reds bench could be an interesting one, has a strong running game, he could have been pulling on the Force jersey if things had played out differently in the off-season

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Try Reds, Brumbies first time with ball made some metres.. game on

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Gee, the Reds are about 80% there with a lot of these plays but turning it over in good positions. Entertaining game so far.

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Reds losing the contact zone in the forwards. The backs doing a fairly decent job. I'd be looking to bring tui or rodda on for some go forward after around 50mins

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Sack Stiles, sack Gilmore, sack the board fuck it sack everyone. chop the reds and bury australian rugby

Jon

Chris McKivat (8)
Has someone finished counting the crowd yet? Surely it can be done via telecast with that few people there?!

Status
Not open for further replies.