• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Round 7 - Brumbies v Reds, GIO Stadium, Canberra Sat 8th Apr @ 7:45PM AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Indeed. That was the best I've seen the Brumbies play for a while.

Fardy was fantastic and Alcock is the best on ball 7 in Australia.

Arnold was unbelievable. His attacking game was a class above.

The speed they played was wonderful to watch.

Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glass half full

Sydney Middleton (9)
A pleasing result for Brumbies supporters and great to finally see them play with some width and take a few chances. I thought the Reds picking so many rookies was a brave call before the game, but you can't blame them for the loss. The forward pack had plenty of experience but was MIA in the second half.

bigmac

Billy Sheehan (19)
A pleasing result for Brumbies supporters and great to finally see them play with some width and take a few chances. I thought the Reds picking so many rookies was a brave call before the game, but you can't blame them for the loss. The forward pack had plenty of experience but was MIA in the second half.
Brings back memories of the brumbies in full flight in 2004 final vs cantebury. I was on the sideline watching them tear apart a world class canty side. Pure magic even for this rusted on tahs fan.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.