• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Quade Cooper and Summer Digressions

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheTruth

ALL he has to do is tackle, tackle and tackle - then pressure goes off those around him

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
You know, for all everyone says about QC (Quade Cooper) and his tweeting, one thing that always comes across (apart from his inability to spell 'in' wtf??) is how much he just loves playing footy.

Just got up on my fav day tweeps! #Gameday yeeyay something fun to look fwd to! The ground was i'n good shape yesterday :) #cantwait

It may sound trite, but that's a pretty important quality and I reckon it's got a lot to do with the extraordinary stuff he can do on the pitch

You can hear him talk about it here http://www.greenandgoldrugby.com/interviews-robbie-mummy-g-smith-quade/

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Do you think Quade misheard Robbie's "I want to see you tackle" as "I want to see your tackle"?

It would explain a lot.

Langthorne

Phil Hardcastle (33)
LOL - that would explain a lot indeed. Or maybe he did say that - it would explain his fetish for the um, younger members of the squad.

M

Muttonbird

You know, for all everyone says about QC (Quade Cooper) and his tweeting, one thing that always comes across is how much he just loves playing footy...that's a pretty important quality and I reckon it's got a lot to do with the extraordinary stuff he can do on the pitch

He could probably still do that and more if someone took that iPhone off him.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
ALL he has to do is tackle, tackle and tackle - then pressure goes off those around him

TT, are you expecting him to make those three tackles in a season - or all in one game?

of some early stats:

Pocock topped Aussie tackle count with 14 followed by Simmo with 10 then Rocky (9) and Slipper (8 )

It looks like, and let's not get too excited yet, Quade made 3 tackles WITHOUT MISSING ONE!

Pocock still hasn't missed a tackle on tour.

Supposedly Berrick missed two tackles, as did AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper).

McCalman was a lot more involved. 14 runs for 90m!!! (???). Sharpe on 11 and Rocky on 10 were next.

McCalman also hit 13 rucks/mauls followed by Sharpe by 9 and some guy called "Turner"???? with 8.

Alexander's stats are pretty disappointing.

Sorted!:lmao:

#1?

Larry Dwyer (12)
Do you think Quade misheard Robbie's "I want to see you tackle" as "I want to see your tackle"?

It would explain a lot.

That would be B Fevola doing the mishearing wouldn't it?

He seems to have a penchant for displaying tackle.

T

TOCC

This photo baffles me, how good is his balance/coordination? to allow him to carry the ball like that

ItavAus--4--600x400.jpg

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
That's just the kind of stuff I assume all backs can do. It's how they score tries and shit, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.