• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Sofit

Allen Oxlade (6)
They are now showing the Nudgee BBC game as TSS and Churchie. No Nudgee and BBC game and Ipswich v Grammar not showing up either. And they wonder why rugby is a dying sport in Australia.

Sofit

Allen Oxlade (6)
The Nudgee supporters who couldn’t make it out to the ground are all blowing up. Heads must roll. This is completely unacceptable incompetence.

Headbin

Peter Burge (5)
Fair comments

GT LEAD BSHS AT HALF TIME

Boom Boom - Two Nudgee trys and the pressure is lifted. 28-10 before half time

BBC backline has the dropsies!

Conways try was magic!

Sofit

Allen Oxlade (6)
It’s working eventually but like most weeks they get the scores wrong most of the time. BBC seem to be gifted points and then deducted and then put to another incorrect score. I mean honestly, how can they be so consistently poor at the delivery of the very basics.

HarryHits

Stan Wickham (3)
It was difficult to watch at first. Wrong games coming up under the banner of other games. NC\BBC game wasn’t available. Oh well still good to be able to watch when not there in person.

Sofit

Allen Oxlade (6)
Terrace did very well v State high and almost levelled scores close to the end.

I think I’d have to give Nudgee slight favouritism after their performance today but it will be a cracker for sure next weekend. State high are big and tough and no frills.