• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

TheRugbyCyclist

Watty Friend (18)
Interesting. Lot of love for GT. BBC seem a little hard done by when they won 7 out of 8 and only get 3 players. BSHS with only 2 wins somehow better represented. Is this due to injuries or what was the thought process?
Hey mate,
This is due to a few things

- Injuries
- Games I got to watch (can’t watch every 2nd XV game and team lists aren’t readily Available)
- Lack of replays
- Info on the 2nds comp - it is hardly reported on.

I tried my best with this team with the info I had and therefore I accept any criticisms which have come upon me. IMO Bliss white was one spot of the team as well

Happy Mad Friday All!
TRC

The Blin6side

Darby Loudon (17)
Hey TRC, not for one second did I base GT performance as a school on there first 15 performance. I based it on the whole school. And as most people here hate the truth.
Whack jacko has consistantly stated how good GT is a power house. deal in facts, and this is a rugby forum, so let me share them with you.

2024. 35 teams across 7 age groups competed for GT. With zero premierships won.

2023. 35 teams across 7 age groups competed for GT. With zero premierships

2022. 35 teams across 7 age groups competed for GT. With 1 premiership won

2021. 35 teams across 7 age groups competed for GT. With 1 premiership won.

so you can abuse me and comment about NC atar (on a rugby forum).

but the facts don’t lie, and they support the fact that GT is far from a rugby powehouse and in fact has the worst rugby program in QLD. Like it or lump it.

but if you think I am problem, then you must be the same people who think the wallabies are going ok. Because GT rugby is a shadow of its former self.

over and out. See you next year.
Not even a GT supporter, yet the worst program in QLD… I’m quite sure GT would dominant in fixtures against almost every AIC school.