• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Headbin

Peter Burge (5)
GPS live streaming might be even more incompetent than the ARU. The Nudgee BBC match shows the game at State high, so no coverage of a blue ribbon event. What is wrong with these complete morons that they can’t do they very basics of their job. Does anyone know who to contact about this as week after week they stuff things up. Australian rugby organisation is dire.
Terrace lead BSHS 3-0

Sofit

Allen Oxlade (6)
They are now showing the Nudgee BBC game as TSS and Churchie. No Nudgee and BBC game and Ipswich v Grammar not showing up either. And they wonder why rugby is a dying sport in Australia.

Sofit

Allen Oxlade (6)
The Nudgee supporters who couldn’t make it out to the ground are all blowing up. Heads must roll. This is completely unacceptable incompetence.

Headbin

Peter Burge (5)
The Nudgee supporters who couldn’t make it out to the ground are all blowing up. Heads must roll. This is completely unacceptable incompetence.
Fair comments

GT LEAD BSHS AT HALF TIME

Boom Boom - Two Nudgee trys and the pressure is lifted. 28-10 before half time

BBC backline has the dropsies!

Conways try was magic!

Sofit

Allen Oxlade (6)
It’s working eventually but like most weeks they get the scores wrong most of the time. BBC seem to be gifted points and then deducted and then put to another incorrect score. I mean honestly, how can they be so consistently poor at the delivery of the very basics.

Headbin

Peter Burge (5)
It’s working eventually but like most weeks they get the scores wrong most of the time. BBC seem to be gifted points and then deducted and then put to another incorrect score. I mean honestly, how can they be so consistently poor at the delivery of the very basics.
hard to argue against- I am sure they are doing their best. Maybe 2nd season the bugs will get ironed out.

HarryHits

Stan Wickham (3)
It was difficult to watch at first. Wrong games coming up under the banner of other games. NC\BBC game wasn’t available. Oh well still good to be able to watch when not there in person.

Statsman

Frank Row (1)
Are we about to witness the “fall of Rome”.

It is beginning to be a scorcher here in Brisbane and the big question is how it will impact NC v BBC. I think BBC look the fitter team of individuals and to use a clever kicking game to turn around Nudgee forwards in this heat maybe the difference. Bbc strength and conditioning program on their athletic young team, look second to none but dont under estimate nudgee.

Nudgee coaching staff who I don’t underestimate seemed to give the Nudgee 15 a very long pre-season against the likes of Barker and other southern and nz style schools. This afternoon, that pre season will either help them with the stamina needed to go 70 minutes or hurt them knowing they are still only schoolboys and they used all their reserves playing tough games at the beginning of the season , rather than preserving for 36 degree games against premiership hopefuls BBC ….. and a BSHS game just 7 days later. Time will tell.

Even the great roman gladiators of Nudgee may have met their “asterix and obelix” in BBC and BSHS. So when Julius Ceaser turns to me and says with the knife between his shoulder blades- “ Et tu Brutus - who will win” I would reply yes Julius Bbc 21-NC 14. Water anyone?

HarryHits

Stan Wickham (3)
Are we about to witness the “fall of Rome”.

It is beginning to be a scorcher here in Brisbane and the big question is how it will impact NC v BBC. I think BBC look the fitter team of individuals and to use a clever kicking game to turn around Nudgee forwards in this heat maybe the difference. Bbc strength and conditioning program on their athletic young team, look second to none but dont under estimate nudgee.

Nudgee coaching staff who I don’t underestimate seemed to give the Nudgee 15 a very long pre-season against the likes of Barker and other southern and nz style schools. This afternoon, that pre season will either help them with the stamina needed to go 70 minutes or hurt them knowing they are still only schoolboys and they used all their reserves playing tough games at the beginning of the season , rather than preserving for 36 degree games against premiership hopefuls BBC ….. and a BSHS game just 7 days later. Time will tell.

Even the great roman gladiators of Nudgee may have met their “asterix and obelix” in BBC and BSHS. So when Julius Ceaser turns to me and says with the knife between his shoulder blades- “ Et tu Brutus - who will win” I would reply yes Julius Bbc 21-NC 14. Water anyone?
No fall of Rome. Nudgee’s fitness and conditioning certainly showed today. BBC’s kicking game wasn’t the best.

Sofit

Allen Oxlade (6)
Terrace did very well v State high and almost levelled scores close to the end.

I think I’d have to give Nudgee slight favouritism after their performance today but it will be a cracker for sure next weekend. State high are big and tough and no frills.