• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Ankle_tap_Albo

Peter Burge (5)
Not sure if people actually watch the games. He didn’t even bench for the 1sts. Played zero minutes. Went ok in 2nds in a tough game for BBC. They will need to be better v NC.
From watching GT v BBC on Saturday I saw number 18 Locklyn 'The Pug' Thomas have a good run in the firsts. I assume he is in the seconds. Reminded me of the Pitbull with his great size. I would've liked to have seen the Pitbull and the Pug on the field together against GT considering the game was already won.

ATA

The Occasional Fly Half

Bob McCowan (2)
Anyone know when they release an updated U18 Qld Reds Team, you would hope they chop and change based on the GPS/Club season
Their website talks quite specifically about the selection gates / dates for Australian Under 18, but only has vague references on ongoing selection in the Under 18 Reds aside from:
" The Reds U18 squad is selected from the Tier 2 Reds Academy squad. U18 players may also be identified throughout the season and invited to Reds talent camps."

TheRugbyCyclist

Alfred Walker (16)
Not sure if people actually watch the games. He didn’t even bench for the 1sts. Played zero minutes. Went ok in 2nds in a tough game for BBC. They will need to be better v NC.
My bad mate, only skimmed through the highlights and must have mistaken him for ‘The Pug’. IMO it’s quite ludicrous that he wasn’t even on the bench after his performances in the 1s, maybe he picked up an injury in his stint for the 2s?

Ankle_tap_Albo

Peter Burge (5)
My bad mate, only skimmed through the highlights and must have mistaken him for ‘The Pug’. IMO it’s quite ludicrous that he wasn’t even on the bench after his performances in the 1s, maybe he picked up an injury in his stint for the 2s?
The pug and the pitbull are very similar. They both have the same body type and play the same position with similar styles of play. At first, I too thought the pug was the pitbull from afar. An easy mistake to make.

ATA

FanOfAllThingsRugby

Frank Row (1)
The pug and the pitbull are very similar. They both have the same body type and play the same position with similar styles of play. At first, I too thought the pug was the pitbull from afar. An easy mistake to make.

ATA
I think the 16A props are putting such a strong case forward. Harrison Asi and Locklyn Thomas. They are having a huge impact off the bench.

FanOfAllThingsRugby

Frank Row (1)
Been a lot of love for Pitty on this forum and he is a great player but the starting props for BBC of Oscar Donavan and Conrad Scott should get more credit. Oscar got two tries against GT and was close to best on ground.

gregmullet1

Frank Row (1)
pitbull has a bright future ahead of him after watching him play over the weeks i think with some better coaching and correct sock hight he could become a force to be reckoned with in year to come