• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Oracle83

Bill McLean (32)
Quick question for the forum… What’s more likely GT beating BSHS, or TGS school fees dropping anytime soon. (If any TGS accountants are on this forum, PLEASE consider lowering the fees, its been such a slow season for the cattle).

Cheers,
Great news is cattle prices have been on the up for last 2 months so no fee reduction.

I hope your TGS boys don’t bounce back after defeating DC and then take down BBC. Mooooo

Bud Fox

Bob McCowan (2)
1724712674280.jpeg

Blue Horse Shoe Loves BBC at Miskin this Saturday afternoon!!

TheRugbyCyclist

Alfred Walker (16)
If you’re not on green and gold at 12:47am what are you doing? Must be in the classroom or at footy training. I'm currently having a few brewskis with my mates from IGS back when i was a youngin. Missed these boys like anything
Didn’t know you were an IGS boy mate what year? I had family who went there. You’d get along great with @Wayne Bennett 2ndMarriage and @tikkamungrel_3000 who are both IGS old boys. Speaking on IGS, they have been easily the most unlucky team in the comp this season, as on their day they look like top notch contenders.

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Ted Fahey (11)
Didn’t know you were an IGS boy mate what year? I had family who went there. You’d get along great with @Wayne Bennett 2ndMarriage and @tikkamungrel_3000 who are both IGS old boys. Speaking on IGS, they have been easily the most unlucky team in the comp this season, as on their day they look like top notch contenders.
Yeh agreed, they have been in everything. I am not on IGS old boy, just had lots of mates from there as i lived in the area and would catch the train to school at GT