• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Daniel Koalins

Herbert Moran (7)
1. Oscar Donovan (BBC)
2. John Grenfall (NC)
3. Charlie Hollyman (GT)
4. Sam Williams (GT)
5. Jack Randall (BBC)
6. Gray O'Neill(BBC)
7. Trent Picot (BSHS)
8. Adam Latham (NC)
9. Isaac Kefu (BBC)
10. Illy Baravilala (TGS)
11. Paddy McInally (BSHS)
12. Tom Siganto (BGS)
13. Trace Beattie (TGS)
14. Tai Taka (BBC)
15. Adam Davis (TGS)

Sorry, but i'm not throwing any shade at Adam Davis but Joe mcgahan played his best game this season to not be on the reserves or HMs is incorrect.

Provide your thoughts and opinions
Thanks
-Dan

TheRugbyCyclist

Alfred Walker (16)
You only need a 72 for Agribusiness at Gatton
Focus on footy this term boys, exams will sort themselves out
Hahahahhaah NOW WE ARE TALKING. I remember studying for AgriSci (Slangword for Agricultural Science) and memorising the difference between Bermuda and Buffalo grass……. DRY AND WET. I would tell myself. Boys boys boys, those were the days.

TheRugbyCyclist

Alfred Walker (16)
11 A - ACGS/GT
12 A - NC
13 A - NC/BSHS
14 A - NC/BSHS
15 A - NC
16 A - BBC
1st XV - NC/BSHS

This is as fair as I know - please let me know if any errors. My NC boys looking strong as usual but BSHS seem to be building nicely in the lower age groups.

Bud Fox

Bob McCowan (2)
Local wire

The market is shorting BBC and going long Nudgee College @ 45. I repeat, a 45th Nudgee Premiership is rated BUY on the Miskin Exchange. Get all your clients on it! I repeat ISIN - RomanEmpire45 BUY
I don't throw darts at a board. I bet on sure things. Read Sun-tzu, The Art of War. Every battle is won before it is ever fought.

John_Pork.Official

Frank Row (1)
Hey all, first time poster on the forum. Have heard many columnists refer (jokingly - I'm unsure) to this 'Forum Hill', where they will watch the State High v Nudgee game in two Saturdays time out at Ross. Where exactly is this supposed hill? As a NCOB, I was unaware of any hills at Ross?

Sofit

Allen Oxlade (6)
It's the other way round i.e. the school attracts the best rugby talent due to its reputation for producing rugby professionals, just like BGS attracts the most nerds due to its reputation for producing book worms. When my grandfather was there, he was one of the 7 Nudgee boys who was in the GPS Schoolboys team (which was essentially the Qld team) and its been the same throughout most of its history. you will note, if you ever see some of the old annuals at the school.