• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

rugby.jacko

Ward Prentice (10)
Hey all,

Who is the fastest player in the comp. For me its got to be James Gray out of Ippy grammar, kid is seriously electric.

Kind regards John (Johnny jackal)
I would've said Ethan Grimshaw previously, but seeing that he is no longer playing for Nudgee 1sts I'm abit stuck. I did hear that Sam Russel (GT) ran an 11 second 100m earlier this week for Met North trials. Otherwise, Seth Kennedy (BGS).

TheRugbyCyclist

Alfred Walker (16)
just wanted to jump in right here and give you my 8:

1. Barry Smith
2. Tim Alport
3. Lucas Clifford
4. Charlie Cross
5. Will Devine
6. Eli Langi
7. Tyler Mayberry
8. Roman Suilepa

I believe these players would put together the biggest scrum and would be one that no team would want to face
Love this. Tim Alport is another underrated pick IMO at hooker and has a throw straighter than the shot of Olympian Yusef Dikec (10m pistol - mixed team)

Pilfer Paul

Stan Wickham (3)
Love this. Tim Alport is another underrated pick IMO at hooker and has a throw straighter than the shot of Olympian Yusef Dikec (10m pistol - mixed team)
laugh laugh laugh. I like that one. He is just pure class. He does nothing wrong. He's a workhorse who has adapted to the new BGS rugby program very nicely. I see him having a big future if he continues his ways.

Themaulmarauder

Stan Wickham (3)
Bit off Topic But an Interesting idea IMO
If you had to pick an U16 team of any GPS players to compete in the first XV competition, players currently playing u16's and first XV can be included

The Occasional Fly Half

Bob McCowan (2)
Hi Gents,
Just introducing myself to the forum. I have been reading every few days since round one and have acquainted myself with the rules of the forum... noting the silliness that has gone on. I am a former player in the Sydney subbies comp and my son attends one of our GPS schools. He plays in Seconds and thus my interest in this forum is about the comp rather than his rugby. It has taken me some time to see most of the teams play - I am an avid watcher on weekends both live at 2.20pm and the other games on tape.
While I know we only have three rounds left, I look forward to participating in the rugby chat. Regards, TOFH

Bit off Topic But an Interesting idea IMO
If you had to pick an U16 team of any GPS players to compete in the first XV competition, players currently playing u16's and first XV can be included
A couple names come to mind:
7. A. Illot (GT)
12. F. Iraguha (GT)
9. I. Kefu (BBC)
13. T. Takkkaa (BBC)
5. R. Baravilala (TGS)
8. D. Akaoula (BGS)
14. S. Kennedy (BGS)