• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

johnny_jackal90

Frank Row (1)
Is Nasser a good captain. I know he is young and a great player but is putting a year 11 at the head of the table a bit stiff
Hey QTT,

I reckon age is a significant factor in the selection of a skipper, Although Nasser is an experienced player. Captain though mmmmm.... I don't think so. How can those older boys follow instructions from a boy. Just my 2 cents.

Kind Regards John (Johnny Jackal)

TheRugbyCyclist

Alfred Walker (16)
Heading into the weekends games with the changes of Lucas Clifford (BBC) and Barry Smith (BGS) not playing 1sts. I would like to show my favorite ever super rugby player. Matt Dunning, the man that changed Rugby. Both Lucas and Barry embody Dunning strongly and I am distraught by the fact that these two won't be playing ones this week...

Absolutely love this. What a plater Dunning was.

johnny_jackal90

Frank Row (1)
Quick question for everyone, if you could have one team composed of one person playing in every single position, who would this be in the GPS competition?
Hey Jacko,

Asking the big questions ay. If I could have one pick it would have to be Big Bobba Baz Smith. The kid is electric at his size, I mean its poetry in motion really. I haven't a front row prospect this promising in decades,

Kind regards John (Johnny Jackal)

TheRugbyCyclist

Alfred Walker (16)
Look mate I'm confident that the Statey boys will get up. However, Bgs have proven that they are a force to be reckoned with. Their strong performances agaisn't GT and BBC have demonstrated this. I'm guessing BSHS get up by a try or two but I'd say Grammar will give it a red hot crack.
Agree But BGS won't be able to replicate their current form without their Rockhampton Rock - Barry Smith.