• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

bigmoneybrown

Allen Oxlade (6)
See you there mate - all like minded forumists are invited and I believe @bigmoneybrown is able to provide some grub and a couple cold ones.

Mate, I have just express shipped 300 mini meat pies and a keg of milton mangoes. Camper chair is already packed in the boot but with how I‘m enisioning the arvo going, I don’t see me getting behind the wheel. Reckon the uber driver wont mind the smell of a brumby’s bakery and the xxxx factory?

Nut and Bolt

Stan Wickham (3)
I am glad to see Rhymen Tusi back in the 13 jumper. He played one of the best games i have ever seen in my life against the GT 16A team. Single handedly dismantling them, scoring 3 tries and setting up two or three from long range.
Mate think you will find this team sheet is wrong Rhymen still in the 16As this week and Sam Elmes playing 9 not Jack Brown. Have some inside info in the 16s and 14s at TGS. Nephews

rugby.jacko

Ward Prentice (10)
Heading into the weekends games with the changes of Lucas Clifford (BBC) and Barry Smith (BGS) not playing 1sts. I would like to show my favorite ever super rugby player. Matt Dunning, the man that changed Rugby. Both Lucas and Barry embody Dunning strongly and I am distraught by the fact that these two won't be playing ones this week...

WHACKO_JACKO.GT

Ted Fahey (11)
Heading into the weekends games with the changes of Lucas Clifford (BBC) and Barry Smith (BGS) not playing 1sts. I would like to show my favorite ever super rugby player. Matt Dunning, the man that changed Rugby. Both Lucas and Barry embody Dunning strongly and I am distraught by the fact that these two won't be playing ones this week...

MATTY DUNNING. ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVOURITES

Pilfer Paul

Stan Wickham (3)
Hey guys, been a few days since I've been on the forum. Just wanting to know some predictions and team list news, any big news going into this weekend?
Cheers,
LCF
hey all thought I would just give my two cents on the games this weekend. So excited for another round of footy but am sad its coming to an end in the foreseeable future. Enjoy it while it lasts, I say.

GT vs BBC
NC vs TGS
BGS vs BSHS
ACGS
vs IGS
TSS vs DC

p.s these are all my opinion and i have done this as respectfully as I can, no bias

LawsonCreightonFan

Stan Wickham (3)
Word out of the GT camp is that my man Rohan Clancy has been shifted from the second row to flanker, at least on the team lists. Does anyone have any idea why this has happened as I was sure he was the set in stone second rower for the 16A's and possibly 1st XV next year.
Thanks,
LCF

rugby.jacko

Ward Prentice (10)