• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

The Blin6side

Alfred Walker (16)
Look mate I'm confident that the Statey boys will get up. However, Bgs have proven that they are a force to be reckoned with. Their strong performances agaisn't GT and BBC have demonstrated this. I'm guessing BSHS get up by a try or two but I'd say Grammar will give it a red hot crack.
Good take…

footybaby

Larry Dwyer (12)
Is Nasser a good captain. I know he is young and a great player but is putting a year 11 at the head of the table a bit stiff
These next 3 games for Terrace will require a lot of leadership as I feel it's going to be a very tough time for GT, I guess we will see though.

Headbin

Peter Burge (5)
Just woke up from a mid day nap and I envisioned BGS Breen, slotting it out from 35 out on the sideline to win the game on sat. Similar to the BGS VS Church of England game in 2012

Breen in 2012 BGS V Church of England?????????

Did you mean BGS Sam Greene single handedly outsmarted Nudgee with a supreme kicking game on Ross to win the Premiership?

Sorry , I guess it was your dream.....and you can have it anyway you want????