• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Quick_Tap_Tony

Jimmy Flynn (14)
This era of 2014-2017 GPS footy was the peak IMO. With names such as Lucas, Nasser, Tabuai-Fidow, Ponga, McReight, Sua, Wilson, Bullemor, and many more the GPS was churning out pro footy players like a sausage machine filling its caisng.
2015/16 season was the best GPS footy ever. All you have to do is watch on Waterboy rugby video to understand where I am coming from

TheRugbyCyclist

Alfred Walker (16)
Talking about big games in 2016, what about state high vs Nudgee on ross. How good was Tualagi late try in the corner to win the game
Devastated me as a NC supporter but I was above impressed with that BSHS team that season. Hopefully NC can return the favour in round 9 this season.

RucknRoll69

Banned
@The Blin6side any chance next time for your GPS team lists that you include DC because they have some great players
Downlands college WITHOUT A DOUBT should be included in those team lists. One of the most impressive rugby programs I have seen. Maybe not one of the strongest teams results wise but they give it their all (especially when competing against these corrupt GPS teams). For a school with very few scholarships DC very much deserves more recognition in my opinion. YOU CAN TAKE THE BOY OUT OF DOWLANDS BUT YOU CANT TAKE THE DOWNLANDS OUT OF THE BOY!!

Get em onside

Sydney Middleton (9)
Realistically the only boy who would crack one of the sides is Gavin Wilson Tyres, probably a HM for either the pink or grey team respectively. Other than that the GPS is at an another level compared to downloads. However I will not take away the amazing program they have and some of the extraordinary players they have produced, such a shame they switched to Co ed, otherswise they could be one of the top teams around. I still remember playing against Garrick Morgan, I think he's the best I've played against.
Downlands college WITHOUT A DOUBT should be included in those team lists. One of the most impressive rugby programs I have seen. Maybe not one of the strongest teams results wise but they give it their all (especially when competing against these corrupt GPS teams). For a school with very few scholarships DC very much deserves more recognition in my opinion. YOU CAN TAKE THE BOY OUT OF DOWLANDS BUT YOU CANT TAKE THE DOWNLANDS OUT OF THE BOY!!

RucknRoll69

Banned
Realistically the only boy who would crack one of the sides is Gavin Wilson Tyres, probably a HM for either the pink or grey team respectively. Other than that the GPS is at an another level compared to downloads. However I will not take away the amazing program they have and some of the extraordinary players they have produced, such a shame they switched to Co ed, otherswise they could be one of the top teams around. I still remember playing against Garrick Morgan, I think he's the best I've played against.
Hey GEO, that's a great perspective. I think Downlands have some great individual players in their program however struggle to pull teams together. Especially when competing against the GPS. But with that said, the Downlands boys just love to get around some good footy. They love the fun!

Daniel Koalins

Herbert Moran (7)
Courier Mail Totw
1. Kingsley Uss (TSS)
2. Lucas Baker (BBC)
3. Cyrus Suniala (BSHS)
4. Eli Langi (BSHS)
5. Jonah Allen (TGS)
6. Roman Siulepa (BSHS)
7. Trent Picott (BSHS)
8. Jye Crothers (ACGS)
9. Joseph Post (IGS)