• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

TheRugbyCyclist

Alfred Walker (16)
Indeed,
If I dont recall the BGS boys were chirping Hales an abnormally large amount, some saying "give the kit back" etc.
Wondering what the justification for this was?
T.B
Hey TB, let's try and stay on GPS Footy topic. If you would like to create a cricket thread (which I would happily join in on) then please use the 'create thread' option as stated by @Get em onside

RucknRoll69

Banned
He got moved up from the 11as to the First XI in round 2 and played the remainder of the season. My nephew plays first cricket at terrace.
hey GEO,
i know your a respectable member on this forum, however i have checked and George Hales did not make the first 11 till later in the season. I believe your mistaking him for the highly regarded, Oliver Nasser. Please if you want to have some input, please make sure its right. This is not an attack at you, it is an attack at the information. I abide by rule 6. ALWAYS!!
Kind Regards

The Blin6side

Alfred Walker (16)
B6’S GPS Pink team (GT, IGS, TSS, ACGS and BSHS). If you want to create your own from these schools, the rules are there is a minimum of 2 from each school, and a max of 5 from a school…

1. Kingsley Uys (TSS)
2. Blaze Moana (TSS)
3. Sio Kite (ACGS)
4. Jye Crothers (ACGS)
5. Eli Langi (BSHS)
6. Oliver Nasser (GT)
7. Trent Picot (BSHS)
8. Roman Siulepa (BSHS)
9. George ‘Jack Russel’ Hales (GT)
10. Tyson Walker (IGS)
11. Sam Russel (GT)
12. Max Blanch (ACGS)
13. Kilarney Lavender (TSS)
14. Amaziah Murgha (IGS)
15. Treyvon Pritchard (ACGS)

HM: A. Illot (GT), C. Hollyman (GT), C. Cross (GT), Jean-Paul Sia (IGS), Finn Kendall (IGS), J. Grey (IGS), H. Solofia (ACGS), C. Godfrey (ACGS), S. Williams (ACGS), M. Ngatai (BSHS), A. Tagicakbau (BSHS), L. Thornton (BSHS), and C. Suniula (BSHS)…

TSS: 3
BSHS: 3
GT: 3
IGS: 2
ACGS: 4

Cheers,
B6.

FootyLegend14

Frank Row (1)
Indeed,
If I dont recall the BGS boys were chirping Hales an abnormally large amount, some saying "give the kit back" etc.
Wondering what the justification for this was?
T.B
T.B,
probably just a bit of friendly banter, you know how kids are these days, especially Terrace and BGS.
FL14.

Tom Buchanan

Bob McCowan (2)
hey GEO,
i know your a respectable member on this forum, however i have checked and George Hales did not make the first 11 till later in the season. I believe your mistaking him for the highly regarded, Oliver Nasser. Please if you want to have some input, please make sure its right. This is not an attack at you, it is an attack at the information. I abide by rule 6. ALWAYS!!
Kind Regards
Ah thanks RnR,
Thats more along the lines as I was thinking.
Cheers,
T.B

rugby.jacko

Ward Prentice (10)
B6’S GPS Pink team (GT, IGS, TSS, ACGS and BSHS). If you want to create your own from these schools, the rules are there is a minimum of 2 from each school, and a max of 5 from a school…

1. Kingsley Uys (TSS)
2. Blaze Moana (TSS)
3. Sio Kite (ACGS)
4. Jye Crothers (ACGS)
5. Eli Langi (BSHS)
6. Oliver Nasser (GT)
7. Trent Picot (BSHS)
8. Roman Siulepa (BSHS)
10. Tyson Walker (IGS)
11. Sam Russel (GT)
12. Max Blanch (ACGS)
14. Amaziah Murgha (IGS)

HM: A. Illot (GT), C. Hollyman (GT), C. Cross (GT), Jean-Paul Sia (IGS), Finn Kendall (IGS), J. Grey (IGS), H. Solofia (ACGS), C. Godfrey (ACGS), S. Williams (ACGS), M. Ngatai (BSHS), A. Tagicakbau (BSHS), L. Thornton (BSHS), and C. Suniula (BSHS)…

Cheers,
B6.
Sad to see Charlie Cross and Sam Williams on the bench, love their game play. But I have to agree with the picks in this team. Well done @The Blin6side it's not easy to put together such a list.

TheRugbyCyclist

Alfred Walker (16)

1. Kingsley Uys (TSS)
2. Blaze Moana (TSS)
3. Sio Kite (ACGS)
4. Jye Crothers (ACGS)
5. Eli Langi (BSHS)
6. Oliver Nasser (GT)
7. Trent Picot (BSHS)
8. Roman Siulepa (BSHS)
10. Tyson Walker (IGS)
11. Sam Russel (GT)
12. Max Blanch (ACGS)
14. Amaziah Murgha (IGS)

Cheers,
B6.
Personally I would slot C. Suniula (BSHS), into the starting lineup and give H.Rylance (ACGS) a spot in the HM's, as well as J.Post (IGS). IMO Post has one of the best set of lungs in the GPS. That kid never stops running.

rugby.jacko

Ward Prentice (10)
What would everyone’s margin be for GPS Pink VS GPS Grey…
Mate, you're asking all of the right questions, let me search for an answer. Firstly, lets inspect the forward pack from each team. It would not be easy to pack down against the Grey teams' front row. Having both Barry Smith and Lucas Clifford is practically a cheat code. Both packs have even second rows both powerful and ready to work hard. The winner of the back row has to go to the pink team to have Nasser, Picot and Roman in the back three that would be unstoppable. Now lets look at the Backs. Firstly, Grey team have both speed and size and would no doubt give it to the Pink boys. But in return the strong defense of key players like Max Blanch and Kilarney Lavender is unstoppable. To also have the strength of Walkers kicking game as well as the swiftness and creativity from George Hales. Then finally the back three on Pink is arguably dominant. We've seen how strong Sam Russel can be. We all know Treyvon is a star and Amaziah is a phenomenal rugby player, unlike anything I've seen before. I have to give it to the Grey team they've got real talent and I believe that this game would be one for the ages. But for me personally I just cannot see Grey beating this Pink Team.

Pink win but 3+ in a close game to remember.