• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Ankle_tap_Albo

Peter Burge (5)
BOYS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I AM FUMING. THE FORUM IS GOING TO SH*T (pardon my French). The QLD GPS 2024 FORUM HAS A REPUTATION FOR BEING IMMATURE DUE TO IT LACKING FOOTY CHIRP AND BEING MORE OF A BANTER FORUM. IF I SEE ANOTHER POOR POST FROM A KID I WILL REPORT EVERYTHING TO @cyclopath. SO STOP NOW BEFORE ITS TO LATE AND THIS SACRED SIGHT IS BANNED.
Hopefully these boys get what they deserve from the staff members, it is a disgrace for the innocent people.

rugby.jacko

Ward Prentice (10)
Enough of this rubbish. Anyone got any actual score predictions for the weekend?? (Especially GT Vs BBC and ACGS Vs IGS)

footybaby

Larry Dwyer (12)
BOYS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I AM FUMING. THE FORUM IS GOING TO SH*T (pardon my French). The QLD GPS 2024 FORUM HAS A REPUTATION FOR BEING IMMATURE DUE TO IT LACKING FOOTY CHIRP AND BEING MORE OF A BANTER FORUM. IF I SEE ANOTHER POOR POST FROM A KID I WILL REPORT EVERYTHING TO @cyclopath. SO STOP NOW BEFORE ITS TO LATE AND THIS SACRED SIGHT IS BANNED.
Thank you QTT for taking a stand

RucknRoll69

Banned
YO YO YO. My brothers. We need to stop this now. The constant banter and non footy talk is taking over this forum and is causing serious headaches for real members like myself. Can we please get back on topic of GPS footy and STOP WITH THE PHOTOS. This is stemming majorly for ATL (AdrianThompsonLover101) so please refrain, it will help the forum positively.
CHUR
mate stop acting so self righteous. I've been reading this nonsense on the forum for too long. AND YOU "THEHAMMERLOVER" are a big part of the problem. Go have a long hard look at yourself before coming back to this forum. I am just trying to read about the hot schoolboys who play rugby. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Quick_Tap_Tony

Jimmy Flynn (14)
OK I'm done with that topic.

Does anybody know who Sam Dickie is. Apparently he went to GT in 2022 and is now in the QLD REDS U19 squad. However I do not remember him playing 1XV. Was he just a late bloomer for Norths or something.