• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

TheRugbyCyclist

Alfred Walker (16)
Hey guys,

After I was inspired by the courage of QTT to out himself as a schoolboy, I thought it was only fitting to add my profile picture. Hopefully you can recognise me at future games and we can have a good chat. Are people still keen for the forum meet up at the NC vs State High game. Really buzzing to meet up with some fellow rugby enthusiasts.

Yours truly, Guan
I'm extremely keen on this idea mate. Happy to show everyone around my beloved Nudgee

The Blin6side

Alfred Walker (16)
Love this kid, hardest worker in the GPS. Could compare him to the young star from GT Archie Illot. Both hard working 7's. Not much size on either of them but both play with alot of heart.
Hoare is a country boy from Katherine, NT. I also believe Illot is a country boy from Moree, NSW. Interesting to see how many good breakaways Rural Australia produces…

Quick_Tap_Tony

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Ok mate enough is enough, a silly quip here and there isn't bad but attacking valued forum members is simply not on, @Quick_Tap_Tony has already given you a warning and I am simply sick of this nonsense mate. Cut out the silly business before the moderators of the forum have to get involved again and you ruin this forum for the rest of us. Just a word of warning.

Regards,
LCF
LCF we need more forumers like you. I 100% agree. The forum is going to be banned for the 3rd time

Quick_Tap_Tony

Jimmy Flynn (14)
yeah that is inappropriate however that DONGA GYATT is captivating. Did you know her @
And there we are. Expecting @cyclopath to come on the forum and lock us out for good. He has been more than fair and these immature schoolboys are ruining it for us. Congrats the forum is back to garbage. I guess I'll see most of you on the 2025 forum (if we are even allowed one)

Sorry for my behaviour gents, bender got the better of me. I hope you can all forgive me. I am simply looking for a group of like-minded individuals who enjoy toned, athletic, young boys running and tackling each other. GOD BLESS. I am sorry.