• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

rugby.jacko

Ward Prentice (10)
OK I'm done with that topic.

Does anybody know who Sam Dickie is. Apparently he went to GT in 2022 and is now in the QLD REDS U19 squad. However I do not remember him playing 1XV. Was he just a late bloomer for Norths or something.
He played 3rd XV for half the season before finishing in the 1sts for the last couple games. Incredible post school talent.

ballover9

Bob McCowan (2)
Quick Tap Tony is a legendary figure, especially among the green and gold forum veterans. Known for his lightning-fast reflexes and sharp and quick Reponses instincts, Tony has spent years mastering the art of digital warfare. His iconic green and gold avatar is instantly recognizable, symbolizing his deep roots in the community. Whether he's leading discussions with insightful strategies or dominating the leaderboards in multiplayer games, Tony’s presence is felt far and wide. His laid-back confidence, coupled with his vast experience, makes him not just a cool guy but a revered figure among his peers.

Just letting the community be known of this absolute legend

cheers BL9 :)

Guan Syun

Banned
It seemed apparent to me this weekend that the BGS 16A's were missing some firepower. Known to be the go forward of the tight 5, Arki Wackwitz was really missed in their game against College. Apparently he caught a nasty stomach bug after being dared by his mates to drink from the Brisbane River using a life straw on Thursday evening. Hopefully he can learn from foolish behaviour like this.

-G.S

Footy GOD

Stan Wickham (3)
I'm not your mate.
Don't accuse me of breaching the rules of the forum I literally have Post Traumatice DS from experiencing D-day twice.
HAHA I'm crazy.
Figure of speech Wayne. No need to take it personally. D-day did bring dark days open these forums. Don't be afraid to reach out for some help if you need.
Cheers

ballover9

Bob McCowan (2)
It seemed apparent to me this weekend that the BGS 16A's were missing some firepower. Known to be the go forward of the tight 5, Arki Wackwitz was really missed in their game against College. Apparently he caught a nasty stomach bug after being dared by his mates to drink from the Brisbane River using a life straw on Thursday evening. Hopefully he can learn from foolish behaviour like this.

-G.S
Thanks G.S
This information is very helpful
Cheers BL9

Quick_Tap_Tony

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Quick Tap Tony is a legendary figure, especially among the green and gold forum veterans. Known for his lightning-fast reflexes and sharp and quick Reponses instincts, Tony has spent years mastering the art of digital warfare. His iconic green and gold avatar is instantly recognizable, symbolizing his deep roots in the community. Whether he's leading discussions with insightful strategies or dominating the leaderboards in multiplayer games, Tony’s presence is felt far and wide. His laid-back confidence, coupled with his vast experience, makes him not just a cool guy but a revered figure among his peers.

Just letting the community be known of this absolute legend

cheers BL9 :)
BL9, that is one of the kindest things I have heard from a fellow G&G Veteran. I respected you greatly already but that has elevated my POV on you