• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

rugby.jacko

Ward Prentice (10)
I'm so keen for GT vs BBC, so many injuries who knows what's going to happen. I believe GT have the ability to go the distance with this team. With hard working players like Charlie Cross in the pack who knows how this game will swing.

Breakdown bunny

Allen Oxlade (6)
I'm so keen for GT vs BBC, so many injuries who knows what's going to happen. I believe GT have the ability to go the distance with this team. With hard working players like Charlie Cross in the pack who knows how this game will swing.
Disagree here mate. BBC have an unforgiving bomb squad that will hack that GT team.

TheRugbyCyclist

Alfred Walker (16)
As we are now well into the GPS 2024 season , may I ask the forum who everyones most underrated players are in the comp. For me personally it's GT second rower Charlie Cross. He has been massive.
For Me - I would have to go Barry Smith (BGS), and M Ngatai (BSHS).
Smith has strengthened the BGS scrum heavily since he has joined the spring hill boys Rockhampton. I've heard from around the grapevine his nickname is 'twinkle toes' due to his hard step and ball carry
Ngatai has been a force to be reckoned with this season at the 9 spot. His pill is immaculate and he has provided strong attack for the BSHS side, with a couple cheeky tries himself. Personally, I believe he has been a centrepiece of the BSHS spine and carried them strongly throughout the season. I hope to see him somewhere in the colts program in 25.

rugby.jacko

Ward Prentice (10)
As we are now well into the GPS 2024 season , may I ask the forum who everyones most underrated players are in the comp. For me personally it's GT second rower Charlie Cross. He has been massive.
Love this pick, I've been trying to get people to appreciate this kid and his footy. Rarely misses a tackle, works hard all over the pitch and loves to run the footy.