• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Get em onside

Sydney Middleton (9)
Quite the drive dont you reckon?
Obviously other schools would be within the comp so there aren't driving that far every week. But regardless TAS (The Armidale School) are in the AAGPS 3rd XV comp which is a 4 hour drive from Sydney, so it's defiantly feasible. Considering the culture of downloads I don't think it's a big deal for them, but they deserve better footy. They only get one game per year which counts, the Ocallaghan cup.

rugby.jacko

Ward Prentice (10)
Obviously other schools would be within the comp so there aren't driving that far every week. But regardless TAS (The Armidale School) are in the AAGPS 3rd XV comp which is a 4 hour drive from Sydney, so it's defiantly feasible. Considering the culture of downloads I don't think it's a big deal for them, but they deserve better footy. They only get one game per year which counts, the Ocallaghan cup.
What other schools would you suggest, just wondering with the variation of strength here. Evidently schools like Downlands and Sunny Coast Grammer with strong rugby programs and culture would bring it each week. I'm just thinking whether or not it's worth it for Downlands or not. The idea is strong though it's been floating around for years, would be very interesting to see it play out.

Get em onside

Sydney Middleton (9)
What other schools would you suggest, just wondering with the variation of strength here. Evidently schools like Downlands and Sunny Coast Grammer with strong rugby programs and culture would bring it each week. I'm just thinking whether or not it's worth it for Downlands or not. The idea is strong though it's been floating around for years, would be very interesting to see it play out.
Kings Christian College and Somerset college in the Gold Coast are have some talent and they would turn up.

rugby.jacko

Ward Prentice (10)

rugby.jacko

Ward Prentice (10)
Ouch. Sad to hear about this as he was a great forumist. Hopefully he can come back stronger and more wise. Any news on how this happened? (if this is an inappropriate subject to discuss this please don't discuss)
I believe someone spam reported him, not entirely sure though.

Quick_Tap_Tony

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Ouch. Sad to hear about this as he was a great forumist. Hopefully he can come back stronger and more wise. Any news on how this happened? (if this is an inappropriate subject to discuss this please don't discuss)
I just believe he got caught up in the Spr*nklers scandal. However there may be more to it. I assume its only a two weeker. However I wonder where Tikka has gone. He is likely unaware the forum has been reopened

-QTT

Guan Syun

Banned
I just believe he got caught up in the Spr*nklers scandal. However there may be more to it. I assume its only a two weeker. However I wonder where Tikka has gone. He is likely unaware the forum has been reopened

-QTT
Sad to see Tikka unactive, really brings alot to these footy discussions. Those darn (slang used by low IQ schoolboys)s must've got to his head.

Cheers, G.S

Tom Buchanan

Bob McCowan (2)
Sad to see Tikka unactive, really brings alot to these footy discussions. Those darn (slang used by low IQ schoolboys)s must've got to his head.

Cheers, G.S
Guan Syun,
Its great to see new members like you contributing to the discussion. Have you personally seen any players from the 2nd XV knocking at the door recently? Seen some great performances over the past few weeks.

Guan Syun

Banned
Guan Syun,
Its great to see new members like you contributing to the discussion. Have you personally seen any players from the 2nd XV knocking at the door recently? Seen some great performances over the past few weeks.
Hey Tommy,
Are you looking for 2's players from a certain school or just the entire comp

- Regards, G.S

Guan Syun

Banned
Can you Give 1 each from a few of the schools?

-Cheers, DB
Churchie: The number 9 (not sure of his name) shifty with a clean pill, unlucky to not be playing firsts
Brisbane Grammar: #10 Will Driessen, great footy IQ with a bullet pass. Versatile player can cover most positions in the backline
Brisbane Boys College: Prior to firsts call up The Pitbull was a standout in the front row
Terrace: The big #2 "Jacko" great set piece, hits hard

-G.S