• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Quick_Tap_Tony

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Hey QTT,

Do you have any affiliations with GT? seem to really back an injury ridden side. They are a good side however i really dont think they can maintain there levels without the key players out this weekend. TGS are gonna have a field day.

-Cheers DB
Hey DB,

Great question I am actually an Active member at a GPS school I will not disclose my year level or school. However if you are ever wondering why I have the inside scoop that is why. I love my footy and have no major bias. Nonetheless I am here to provide accurate info and not sprinkle.

-QTT

TheRugbyCyclist

Alfred Walker (16)
Hey DB,

Great question I am actually an Active member at a GPS school I will not disclose my year level or school. However if you are ever wondering why I have the inside scoop that is why. I love my footy and have no major bias. Nonetheless I am here to provide accurate info and not sprinkle.

-QTT
Didn't expect this QTT, you have maturity well beyond your years.

rugby.jacko

Ward Prentice (10)
My Games I am looking forward to watch in order go as:

1: IGS (H) v TSS (A)
2: TGS (H) v GT (A)
3: BSHS (H) v ACGS (A)
4: BBC (H) v BGS (A)
Mate I feel as if everyone is really underestimating the Churchie vs Statey game. These state high boys remain undefeated while the Churchie boys are on the hunt for a position in the top four of the comp. I reckon this game will go down to the wire potentially leading to an upset for State High...

Get em onside

Sydney Middleton (9)
Although you may notice that their First XV can put up decent performances an undoubtley have talent, the program as a whole is lacking. They would be worse than BGS across the age groups.
I think another comp potentially could be made, which features the likes of downloads, Sunshine Coast grammar etc

TheRugbyCyclist

Alfred Walker (16)
I think another comp potentially could be made, which features the likes of downloads, Sunshine Coast grammar etc
Realistically the logistical issues and planning get in the way of a lot of this. What I would love to see is a Queensland all schools union cup, similar to confraternity (league competition) - or something similar. Even a 'Best of GPS' vs 'Best of AIC' vs 'Best of (Insert Name of Sunshine Coast Comp)', etc cup would be great. This way could really boost the reds academy teams across the board.

rugby.jacko

Ward Prentice (10)
QTT's Question of the day

Since the AAGPS in Sydney each season makes a combined 1XV to take on the CAS 1XV do you reckon it would be a good idea for the QLD GPS to make a combined team filled of the best players at each position similar to the Sydney competitions.

-QTT
Love this, would be great to see a wider variety of players having an opportunity to demonstrate their skills. I feel like Red's selection and overall stereotypical skill margins are lost between the two competitions.