• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Footy GOD

Stan Wickham (3)
Hey Cyclist,

Big Eddie Willmott moves into the starting lock role. Eddie runs hard and hits hard, he knows footy. Excited for his debut.

Thanks again, Guan Syun (G.S)
Not wrong Guan Syun,

Eddie takes on the line hard and asks questions of the defense from the kickoff. Will be interesting to see how his debut goes. Hopefully he brings his attitude from the 2s into the 1s this week and brings bgs some much needed energy. Can't wait to see how this pans out.

Cheers, FG.

Guan Syun

Banned
Not wrong Guan Syun,

Eddie takes on the line hard and asks questions of the defense from the kickoff. Will be interesting to see how his debut goes. Hopefully he brings his attitude from the 2s into the 1s this week and brings bgs some much needed energy. Can't wait to see how this pans out.

Cheers, FG.
Agreed F.G,

Should be a good matchup with Eddie (BGS) and The Pitbull (BBC) two players from the 2's looking to make an impact.

-G.S

Footy GOD

Stan Wickham (3)
If this 'Eddie' bloke is anything like Lucas Clifford AKA The Pitbull then we have ourselves in for a treat.
TheRubgyCyclist,
Eddie really does bring heart to his gameplay, and you can really see it when he's surrounded by his fellow bgs players. If he doesn't shy from the competition, and matches what he's dealt, we will be in for an absolute cracker. Clock is winding down now till kick-off. 26 hours and counting, cannot wait.
Cheers, FG.

TheRugbyCyclist

Alfred Walker (16)
TheRubgyCyclist,
Eddie really does bring heart to his gameplay, and you can really see it when he's surrounded by his fellow bgs players. If he doesn't shy from the competition, and matches what he's dealt, we will be in for an absolute cracker. Clock is winding down now till kick-off. 26 hours and counting, cannot wait.
Cheers, FG.
If you have any clips of the player, Please hit me up in PM's, otherwise, I might have to tune into this game if he plays like you suggest. Cheers for the info mate.

Quick_Tap_Tony

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Just a topic

What position is the most

Great to here from you again @Quick_Tap_Tony.
However could you elaborate on your first pick - GT to win without 10 McGahan?
S. Mcgahan is a key player however Nasser and Poese are poised for a big game against statistically the worst defensive team in the comp. However GT must have a strong defensive effort in order to win. Plus TGS have struggled at home. IMO this is the game of the round.

TheRugbyCyclist

Alfred Walker (16)
S. Mcgahan is a key player however Nasser and Poese are poised for a big game against statistically the worst defensive team in the comp. However GT must have a strong defensive effort in order to win. Plus TGS have struggled at home. IMO this is the game of the round.
This will be a close one with McGahan and Clifford. Without these injuries I believe GT would come away relatively easily.

Donald Brick

Frank Nicholson (4)
Hey QTT,

Do you have any affiliations with GT? seem to really back an injury ridden side. They are a good side however i really dont think they can maintain there levels without the key players out this weekend. TGS are gonna have a field day.

-Cheers DB

TheRugbyCyclist

Alfred Walker (16)
Anyone going to be coming out to Miskin this weekend, to watch a changed BGS side take on the dominant College team. For me this is the game of the round.

-G.S
Unfortunately not mate. Usually I would watch NC but as it is their bye I have taken an extra load this week up to Childers (I'm a truckie)

TheRugbyCyclist

Alfred Walker (16)
I believe it may either be State High, or GT but I'm not to sure
Not sure how you have picked this up but BSHS vs NC is sighting up to be the fabled 'grand final' of the GPS in round 9, and GT have already played DC in their downlands. All good though mate, nothing wrong with being new to the forum.