• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

rugby.jacko

Ward Prentice (10)
Just a General Interest Question - Who do you think plays better footy - 16A or 2nd XV teams?
I believe it varies from school to school. The sheer size of some of the boys in the seconds obviously having the age advantage sometimes gives to a much more physical game then the 16As, but the skill in both sides is undeniably strong. With standouts dominating in both competitions as always. I would have to go with 2nds purely based of the size and physicality. There's also something about a young blokes last season of schoolboy rugby just goes at the game different.

Sofit

Allen Oxlade (6)
Mate I feel as if everyone is really underestimating the Churchie vs Statey game. These state high boys remain undefeated while the Churchie boys are on the hunt for a position in the top four of the comp. I reckon this game will go down to the wire potentially leading to an upset for State High...

In terms of the Premiership, the only consequential match will be State school v Church School. BBC will of course make easy work of BGS and keep BBC building into a titanic match against Nudgee and potentially into some Premiership chatter.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Churchie lads knock off State high as I think State high are slightly one dimensional in their game and Churchie offer a few variations that haven’t quite got them across the line but now the season has set in and they have played some extremely difficult sides they might be ready to knock the competition on its head.

BBC have the ability to beat Nudgee which will be a cracker of a match and regardless if they do or not, the finale game of the season between Nudgee and State high will be the biggest match of the season.

After this weekend it will be getting down to the business end of the season and Nudgee will run out their 2nds, 3rds and 16s v Downlands and will be fresh and ready for the deciders.

The mood is building at Nudgee and amongst the supporters and there is nothing quite like it when the College is sniffing a Premiership. It’s on. It’s so on.

tikkamungrel_3000

Chris McKivat (8)
Has anyone heard from members @tikkamungrel_3000 @WHACKO_JACKO.GT as of recent? Just wondering as they seemed to be highly active forumists before D.DAY #2. I mean, it's more than likely they are just engrossed in life's beauty, but it has been many days without their informative opinions.
Wow, thank goodness the moderators have given us a 4th chance. I've had a big shift at work today and have just signed back on to check in, after catching up, I think that the schoolboys are more than welcome here as long as they don't spread fake news. Again, thanks mods (moderator for short, I'm just using slang) for letting us back on and forum on forumists!

tikkamungrel_3000

Chris McKivat (8)
I just believe he got caught up in the Spr*nklers scandal. However there may be more to it. I assume its only a two weeker. However I wonder where Tikka has gone. He is likely unaware the forum has been reopened

-QTT
Yeah I got dragged down with the (slang used by low IQ schoolboys)s on the first chat ban. This time, I let the silly buggers go and didn't get involved.