• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

The Blin6side

Alfred Walker (16)
IMG_5080.jpeg

Good evening forum,

Unfortunately, I can‘t upload the video, only an image of it… Yet, in this video TGS boys are seen singing Noqu Masu, a Fijian hymm, extremely beautiful stuff here. Such a great display of culture and resilience. This makes very happy due to my Fijian ancestry, and being a TGSOB. Furthermore, I was sent a video of the BBC 1st XV, joining together singing another hymn. So glad to see the display of our beautiful Polynesian culture in the QLD GPS.

Cheers,

Daniel Koalins

Herbert Moran (7)
View attachment 20470
Good evening forum,

Unfortunately, I can‘t upload the video, only an image of it… Yet, in this video TGS boys are seen singing Noqu Masu, a Fijian hymm, extremely beautiful stuff here. Such a great display of culture and resilience. This makes very happy due to my Fijian ancestry, and being a TGSOB. Furthermore, I was sent a video of the BBC 1st XV, joining together singing another hymn. So glad to see the display of our beautiful Polynesian culture in the QLD GPS.

Cheers,
Would you be able to send a link @The Blin6side

Daniel Koalins

Herbert Moran (7)
I have noticed this season that GT are the only school who Boo when opposition players take penalties and conversions.
Terrace do not do this, but I can confirm countless other schools do this, but there is nothing wrong with it considering it happens all the way up, if these boys want to continue with their footy they might need to be able to receive some booing.

Daniel Koalins

Herbert Moran (7)
Either Terrace, Nudgee or Churchie, all three show up in numbers and have great chants. You can judge the social media as well, Terrace don't go on about their program while some other schools carry on a bit for social media. Just my opinion. I find TSS aren't as humble as people see them as.
not nudgee or terrace, i think TGS may but most (not all) schoolboys are the same

Oracle83

Bill McLean (32)
View attachment 20470
Good evening forum,

Cheers,
The BBC service was exceptional - kudos to the boys and the alleged cultureless school but also to the Nudgee first XV boys waiting patiently in the heat for the proceedings. Truly a well prepared and executed service.

bigmoneybrown

Allen Oxlade (6)
Evening gents. Just a little nibble I have been meaning to get off my chest. Met QTT (Quick Tap Tony) in the flesh last night at a little social outing out towards Beenleigh. Absolute legend of a bloke. But the story doesnt end here. It was his encouraging words that struck my core. The strength and bravery he displayed in his story inspired me to come out as a schoolboy. Yes I am a current student. I never thought I’d say this and boy does it lift a weight off my chest. Do not let this leave a bad taste in your mouth fellow forumists. Long live Forum Hill! See you all saturday

rugby.jacko

Ward Prentice (10)
Evening gents. Just a little nibble I have been meaning to get off my chest. Met QTT (Quick Tap Tony) in the flesh last night at a little social outing out towards Beenleigh. Absolute legend of a bloke. But the story doesnt end here. It was his encouraging words that struck my core. The strength and bravery he displayed in his story inspired me to come out as a schoolboy. Yes I am a current student. I never thought I’d say this and boy does it lift a weight off my chest. Do not let this leave a bad taste in your mouth fellow forumists. Long live Forum Hill! See you all saturday
Never would've guessed it Browny but always welcome mate.

The Blin6side

Alfred Walker (16)
The BBC service was exceptional - kudos to the boys and the alleged cultureless school but also to the Nudgee first XV boys waiting patiently in the heat for the proceedings. Truly a well prepared and executed service.
I LOVE these cultural rounds. Such beautiful displays of pride… I hope one day the GPS has just one round set where all schools will have their cultural round… EG round 6. However, with the bye this is unlikely.

RuckTickler45

Frank Row (1)
After a fruitful Saturday for the blue and white, I've decided to quickly tap into the forum on a wonderful Sunday evening to discuss a post I made last week. If my memory serves me correctly, I believe I compared Nudgee winger Nicholas Conway to the likes of the late great Julius Caesar. Well, I think its certainly safe to say that the big dog showed up and conquered. However, the hero was not alone. It was apparent that Caeser's right hand man Mark Antony aka Jacob Johnson and former emperor Marcus Aurelius aka Hugo Hart were right by his side with both players putting on showstopping performances and completely and utterly terrorising and dominating the BBC defence. Moreover, after a mediocre performance from State High against terrace, all the momentum is with Nudgee this week. The Roman Empire is hitting its peak at just the right moment in time whereas the wheels on State High's Trojan horse just seem to be starting to get a little bit wobbly.

P.S - Can't help but think its ironic that the Roman Empire is taking on Big Roman and the BSHS boys. Luckily, unlike Nick Conway, he's a myth.

Cheers lads, more to come.
-RT