• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

QLD GPS 2024

Wing whisperer

Herbert Moran (7)
Sorry mate I disagree as those boys up in the mountains at Toowoomba still have lot's of heart and have a chance to take it all with the kid from Townsville "The Myles Rosemend"
yep have to say those boys up at the range get up for it. Being a TGS old boy myself, i know how these Toowoomba boys put on their game faces. I remember being a young nipper and watching the 1st XV boys run out. Everyone would bind up in the blue and yellow blazer and scream war cries at the top of their lungs. Then go home and dream about next week's round. Take me back.

AverageFootyFanatic

Stan Wickham (3)
yep have to say those boys up at the range get up for it. Being a TGS old boy myself, i know how these Toowoomba boys put on their game faces. I remember being a young nipper and watching the 1st XV boys run out. Everyone would bind up in the blue and yellow blazer and scream war cries at the top of their lungs. Then go home and dream about next week's round. Take me back.
Key word dreaming haha, cause thats all you boys could do. (TSS Old Boy here)

Big Pete

Frank Row (1)
Any word on Terrace players Franck Iraguha, Faapale Feaunati and Siosai Poese. Haven't seen them feature in any trials.

footyloverloverlover

Allen Oxlade (6)
Yeah i have been hearing from inside intel that the recruiting from Terrace have been struggling to find diamonds in the rough. However, they have had a great pick-up of Will Rutherford and joe 'grimace' grice in the forwards pack.
Mate, we all know Joe Grice is an outside back. Also never heard the nickname grimace, I believe his nickname is Hard Hitter.

footyloverloverlover

Allen Oxlade (6)
Great recruiting from Terrace. One leaves the school the other in 2nds.
Considering Siosai is in the 2nds as of right now don’t you think that shows how much depth the Gregory Terrace team has? It’s still trials mate I wouldn’t bag the Terrace’s recruitment just yet. Would love to hear a response.