• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

New Zealand vs France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
That being said, French need to do better that close to the All Black line. Predictable slow stuff.

All Blacks fluff a lineout, then the French fullback drops the ball after getting through the line.

Coles off, Mealamu on.
French flair is dead

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
Barnes talking to the French in English. The usual 10 or so translators normally playing with them week by week is not playing for France

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
I can see why Ranger wants to get out of his French contract. His midfield partner there is a guy called Meisiekind cough cough WYNAND

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
With some of the booing of perfectly legit ref & AR calls you'd think we were at Suncorp - but that's the next game peeps ;)

Put the kiss of death on this game hoping it would keep up to standard in the 2nd half.

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
Fuckin happy with that.
The scrum rules need changing - who bloody knows who is infringing.

French were better in the breakdown (cheated better getting away with using their hands) ABs take note. AB backs looked more dangerous.

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
Fitting finish.. a mess.

A Smith, Nonu stepped up. French were good, better at the breakdown, just couldn't maintain the pressure. Honestly don't know why Kerr-Barlow is ahead of TJP or Ellis, possibly the most annoying half back (pest).

I always struggle to bring up positives after rugby, i'm too cynical. The grass looked nice.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Fitting finish.. a mess.

A Smith, Nonu stepped up. French were good, better at the breakdown, just couldn't maintain the pressure. Honestly don't know why Kerr-Barlow is ahead of TPN or Ellis, possibly the most annoying half back (pest).

I always struggle to bring up positives after rugby, i'm too cynical. The grass looked nice.

Isn't TPN on the Wobs Team Rehab with a broken arm?

Do you mean TJ Peranara (TJP) or who is the other TPN?

Reactions: ACR
Status
Not open for further replies.